jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Technology Advancement and present generation

1. avidix profile image60
    avidixposted 5 years ago

What advancement the young generation would want to be available on Internet now ??

2. 0
    msivakumarposted 5 years ago

Looks like the younger ones prefer social networking sites, video sites, game sites and more advancements in multimedia.

3. 60
    maoroelvisposted 5 years ago

Face to face chating through the internet. Not profiles

4. avidix profile image60
    avidixposted 5 years ago

so far you both have in the correct direction. Still a major point is missing that the advancement in the technology means the modification, which I am talking about.
       one example from my side(and that may be a good hint to manufactures) That while students study online, they want more coverage in lesser time so My first suggestion would be - the instructions through the mouse clicks and key board short cuts takes parts of minutes every time when cut,paste,copy etc regular requirement is done.
    --- So if a key is provided, by pressing that or on a click of mouse if the verbal instruction follow facility added then it will save a lot of time and work for students or the user. for example - by clicking on a certain place the user say... Copy the content and paste it on the so & so file as  xyz document, title- so & so. and the user can go ahead with his next work and computer follow the instruction and when completed by default show the work done in a box.
    One advancement like that...