jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Does Anyone Use Reddit to Market or Link Build to Their Hubs?

1. quotations profile image94
    quotationsposted 5 years ago

I am a great fan of reddit and I have been exploring its many subreddits which communities devoted to many topics including many covered on hubpages. Very rarely I have found hubs submitted to reddit. The reception by the community does not seem to be great, and hubpage links seem to be regarded as linkspam on reddit. But does it mattter? Perhaps just the link itself is valuable.

I have not tried submitting any links on reddit and I am more of a lurker than a contributor there. But I wonder if any hubbers have tried it and if so what has been your experience?

2. nancynurse profile image84
    nancynurseposted 5 years ago

I just joined and have posted some links to my hubs so far  not problems at all. I will keep you posted.

3. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

I strongly suggest the pair of you read this thread before getting involved with Reddit.

4. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

People may also want to scroll down to (I think) the 9th post on this one:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/83996   roll

5. quotations profile image94
    quotationsposted 5 years ago

I have an idea. Why don't we create a subreddit dedicated to great hubs. We could be the moderators. That way no one would be mad at us for link spamming. There is a similar subreddit dedicated to showing off personal projects but most of the links are to entire websites rather than individual articles. What do you think.