jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

The new custom google search engine

1. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 9 years ago

I've just got my google custom search engine and from the looks of it you can earn from it too with your adsense account and also create many more for any blogs or websites you may have and it has lots of features too....I am just happily playing with it......waheyyyy!....the custom search engine I mean...!!!

2. blerim profile image60
    blerimposted 8 years ago

Thats a great money maker , isnt it

3. JPSO138 profile image72
    JPSO138posted 8 years ago

I have just place the search tool bar on my website, just right now. I still haven't seen the effect since I have just finished pasting it.  But I do believe it would be a an additional tool for earning once it functions. Good luck on your earnings!

1. kashifmahmood profile image60
      kashifmahmoodposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You will notice the effect as soon as someone uses that search engine from your site to search the internet or your own site.This is the other fast way to increase your google adsense earnings

4. jim4jo profile image60
    jim4joposted 8 years ago

Yes, great tool but you only get paid IF the person who searches from your website THEN subsequently clicks on a paying advert.

Nothing wrong with offering your visitors more choices but I think you will, like me, find a lot of search clicks are registered but not earned from.

If your main concern is about maximizing monetization you might well do better replacing your search bar with another ad block.
    However, all sites are different and what works for one will not necessarily work for another -  even where you place the search bar can make a big difference in the amount of money earned. Test different ads and placement positions and even colour combinations over a period of time to find what works best for you.