jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

How to pay online in dollars??

1. Sneha Sunny profile image85
    Sneha Sunnyposted 5 years ago

I'm from India and our currency is in rupees. I wanted to know how to pay money online in Dollars?? I know, $1=Rs45. So, will the money from my account deducted in this way, for example, if I purchase anything of $20 then the total amount deducted from my account will be Rs.900?? Please help if you have any idea about it.

1. SiddSingh profile image59
      SiddSinghposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Paypal is the easiest and most convenient way. However, you have to have a credit card to make payments from Paypal, if you are from India. You cannot use your account balance, or your bank account.

Also, you will be paying considerably more than the current exchange rate, which is Rs 49 (approx)at present.

Sneha Sunnyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

if I want to shop from Amazon then also?? debit card will not work??

1. SiddSingh profile image59
          SiddSinghposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have no idea whether a debit card will work or not on Amazon. You can try - see whether you can check out using a debit card.

2. SiddSingh profile image59
    SiddSinghposted 5 years ago

Debit card works - I just tried.

Be aware of the shipping charges, though.

thanks... :-)

3. 0
    msivakumarposted 5 years ago

PayPal, International Credit Card and International Debit Card - these are the preferred methods, not necessarily in that order, but preferable.

Dollar==>Rupee rate are calculated on the prevalent exchange rates and extra charges apply wherever applicable (service charges, shipping charges etc)

thanks.. :-)

working