jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Internet Use or Usefullness

1. mquee profile image84
    mqueeposted 4 years ago

I was just wondering how many people have recieved some practical use from information obtained on the internet. Personally, I spend quite a bit of time surfing, reading, and on some social media. Yesterday however, I did something a little different for me. I downloaded step by step instructions on how to install a satellite radio and accessories in my truck. I also watched a demonstration on video, it helped me save a few bucks. Just wondered how others were using the internet.

1. drm2011 profile image60
      drm2011posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think it's useful to our modern life.Videos and news can be transfered at first  time.Do you think so ?

1. shwetha123 profile image42
        shwetha123posted 4 years ago in reply to this

@drm i think you right. Today news can transfered on Internet fast then the tv. Not only news even new released movies reviews, videos and all the entertainment related things will be available much before than the Television. So I think Internet in modern days became an essential part of life for every human being.

2. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

There must be others doing that as well - that's exactly the type of hub I like to write (although not that subject) and it's worth over 1000 views a day.

2. mquee profile image84
    mqueeposted 4 years ago

@drm2o11,you are right news and videos can be accessed in one easy move. I even watch episodes of old tv shows I grew with via the internet.

@wilderness,that is definitely something worth thinking about. Personally my own knowledge of the web and computers would limit what I could write about.