jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

How Do You Distribute Your Unique Articles to Your Web Site Network

1. fdoleac profile image60
    fdoleacposted 5 years ago

Looking for a tool that will distribute hundreds of unique articles to hundreds of WP sites so they all receive a unique article on a subject.  Any recommendations?

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

We have to be careful with the number of links we send out around the net, least thats what I hear hmm it has to look 'organic' smile there is software that does do this I've heard but I don't use them. Sorry that I'm not too helpful hmm

fdoleacposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My purpose is to distribut relevant information, as unique content, to a number of sites.  We spin the articles to be unique so it is not spam.

3. oem-cables profile image61
    oem-cablesposted 5 years ago

Try Magic Submitter

fdoleacposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the tip

4. oem-cables profile image61
    oem-cablesposted 5 years ago

or Article Marketing Robot

5. CloudExplorer profile image81
    CloudExplorerposted 5 years ago

Use all the sharing tool that Hubpages offer is my best guess, also join as many social networks as possible. You need to establish yourself in the communities there as well for people to trust in sharing with you, Reddit, stumble upon, FB, Google plus, and many more are examples.  Be wise don't spam folks, anything repeatedly done over and over, and in high volumes of unwanted amounts can also be considered spam, unique content or not. Good Luck!

6. ukbusiness profile image61
    ukbusinessposted 5 years ago

Automating it with spinning can be a little dangerous, best is to distribute original articles. There are a few ways of doing it, for example OnlyWire allows you to post to many blogging sites from a desktop app. This way everything is considered, original and makes sense

fdoleacposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the tip on OnlyWire.  I will check it out.

7. Hubpage Gal profile image61
    Hubpage Galposted 5 years ago

I agree with the comment that one has to be careful about how to distribute hubpages articles.  Case in point:  I got an account at Yahoo Contributor Network and was in the process of sending about 117 articles to Twitter.  Once I had shared about 100 of the articles, the Yahoo tool informed me that the Network could not accept any more articles to share on Twitter. Also Reddit has a limit as to how many article shared  are acceptable at one sitting.

working