jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Advantages of Web promotion through SEO India

1. mypleasurefantasy profile image83
    mypleasurefantasyposted 4 years ago

Though this may be true. The biggest issue with using overseas seo firms is that they backlink or "optimize" to sites and blogs that arent pertinent to your site. Therefore getting you penalized by major search engines like google or worse, blacklisted.

2. Peter Hoggan profile image85
    Peter Hogganposted 4 years ago

I am sure there are some good SEO companies working out of India.  That said, one of the most important tenants of SEO is engagement. If you think spam and poor grammar equates to good SEO and engagement your out of your tiny little Indian mind.

I noticed a typo in your url, shouldent it be webdoom!

1. lobobrandon profile image83
      lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Not that he said that he's good at English. I know that SEO has nothing to do with language - it's got something but not much all you need is to understand the keyword and not put guitar strings under string theory

3. thedigger profile image60
    thediggerposted 4 years ago

I prefer do inhouse seo or if you are capable of doing seo yourself. Most of the seo companies, web development companies are trying to charge more and work less. They have many other clients also. So its better either give the same work to a guy sitting in the home or keep on seo full-time. It will save your money and time.