jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Reddit vs. Digg

1. thesingernurse profile image76
    thesingernurseposted 4 years ago

Which is better?

1. Dr. Haddox profile image76
      Dr. Haddoxposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I an sorry that I do not know which is better. I do not know what either one is. I wish that I knew more but I do not. Again, I am sorry. Dr. Haddox

2. Rock_nj profile image90
      Rock_njposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have trouble submitting via Reddit because they have a quirky submittal policy that they limit submissions.  I keep getting rejected because I am an unknown person to the site.  But I understand Reddit is effective at driving traffic to Hubs.

I regularly use Digg to post my Hubs with no problems.  Not sure what the impact of it is though.  I also post my Hubs to Redgage and StumbleUpon to drive traffic.  I get some traffic from these sources.

3. Rock_nj profile image90
      Rock_njposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I should add that Redgage also provides a small payment per view of .006 cents, so not only can you promote Hubs there but you can also monitize them.  See a Hub I wrote called Making Money Using Redgage for details.

2. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 4 years ago

reddit has 6 letters and digg only 4..... better at or for what??

3. rLcasaLme profile image54
    rLcasaLmeposted 4 years ago

I get more traffic from reddit since my hubs are religious stuffs. people there are really active on that particular topic.
    However, I've heard that digg can provide a viral effect on a single post if it's liked by many.

4. 61
    m-aamir-soomroposted 4 years ago

According to my idea, digg provides more traffic than reddit.

5. Deborah Rangel profile image61
    Deborah Rangelposted 4 years ago

Both are effective if the topic of your post is catchy, i guess that is the game at both these sites also the body of your post should do justice to the title.