jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

any body have any solutions?

1. 61
    vinay1234posted 4 years ago

Hi Friends,
    I just get down my computer, I am working on it, but suddenly get down and can’t get start again.

If any body have any solutions?

1. paradigmsearch profile image91
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Where to begin with you...

2. swami99 profile image60
      swami99posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Go into boot by pressing F8 at start up and then select your hard drive click  enter. Now if it again fails it means that some one has changed your settings it might be due to a virus in that condition open ur PC in safe mode and install antivirus and remove it. If PC dosent open in safe mode you need to format you PC

3. lyndre profile image81
      lyndreposted 4 years ago in reply to this

How did you send this post on a computer that is not working? lol

2. Java Programs profile image61
    Java Programsposted 4 years ago

Show it to a Technician, he might help ... This problems usually have dealing with motherboard ....

3. jponiato profile image83
    jponiatoposted 4 years ago

Does it power on at all (any lights show up)?  If so, does it display any error messages?  Is it a laptop, desktop, tablet, etc.? What is the make and model?

You've given us very little information with which to try to help you.

If it is a desktop and it doesn't power on at all (no lights or sounds of the drives spinning), it is probably the power supply.

4. Greek One profile image81
    Greek Oneposted 4 years ago

Have you checked the user?

1. 0
      The Writers Dogposted 4 years ago in reply to this

5. 60
    arunph007posted 4 years ago

.1.First u need to check the CPU power light is on or not
    .2.IF power light is on Check keyboard led's and DVDW tray, IF both r not working replug the power cable still not working replace the SMPS
    .3.IF k/b and ODD tray is responding properly IT might be the problem of RAM loose contact
    .4.Remove the RAM(memory) and swith on the PC . IF beep sound is coming refix the ram and check it
    .5.IF beepsound is not coming and the CPU fan is moving Issue seems with Mother board replace it

6. LeanMan profile image82
    LeanManposted 4 years ago

The only tool I have at the moment is a hammer, i tend to just hit the malfunctioning item with the hammer and it will either work again or fail completely..