jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Trafic from Google

1. wlionpage profile image61
    wlionpageposted 4 years ago

My question is that - I have one hub, say for example "How To Use Facebook Timeline?" which successfully cached and crawl by Google.

And suddenly I Got a position in Top Three search result in Google Search. Ex- if user type in Google  "How To Use Facebook Timeline?" and my hub appears on first page or on first result of the Google then definitely my hub gets lots of visitors from Google from different countries.

Now please understand my question - when my hub gets lots of visitors from Google because it is on first place then as per Hubpages guidelines my hub is violating the rules or terms of use violation?

when my hub gets genuine traffic from Google, is it called "performing searches" or "surfing websites" or "clicking ads or offers" violation?   

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Mode … -Violation (I have placed below in Quote) 

"contain content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites, posting in forums, or reading emails"

1. ImKarn23 profile image79
      ImKarn23posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I hope you're not violating anything! Isn't that the ultimate goal - to get traffic from outside of hubpages? Congratulations on your google standing! Teach me! lol

2. Rik Ravado profile image92
    Rik Ravadoposted 4 years ago

I think what you have done is fine. A violation would be writing about programs used to cheat, for example those that automatically click on adverts for the purpose of fraud. This doesn't apply to Facebook.

Otherwise, getting traffic via Google is OK (the more traffic the better!)

3. wvmagicdesign profile image61
    wvmagicdesignposted 4 years ago

Yeah even i don't think that you have violated any policies of hubpages. Getting on first 3 place in Google is really a big deal for hubpage, pls share with ur too any secrets to get the hubpage ranked. Also i think most of the hubpages are not appeared in Google top 5 listing thats why Hubpage create such guidelines..lol..sad