jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (13 posts)

Veri Chip.

1. 0
    MP50posted 4 years ago

Do you think the Veri Chip is a good thing or a bad thing?
    http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6193034.png

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 4 years ago

Good if you want to be a robot and get cancer.

1. 0
      MP50posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Already had Cancer didn't do me any good, don't want to be a robot.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image94
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 4 years ago

Sorry - but I'm never going to be willingly chipped for any reason.

What this is...is the ultimate scam.  Hey, the global oligarchs don't like you - then ZAP, with digital currency, everything you own is GONE.

Also, anyone who tries to tell you that foreign substances inside your human body is a good thing....that person is playing you for a fool.  Obviously if your bones need to be screwed back together...then you'd bless the screws, but there is nothing that this sort of thing could ever possibly do to benefit you.

1. 0

Will we have a choice? The bar code comes to mind?

1. Repairguy47 profile image60
        Repairguy47posted 4 years ago in reply to this

You always have a choice. It seems so many go willingly to their demise, the choice isn't hard to make.

1. 0

I read somewhere that there will be no choice, if we don't conform our bills will be left unpaid and we will be sent to prison for not paying them.

The Veri Chip will be the only form of payment.

1. Repairguy47 profile image60
            Repairguy47posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Then you better get in line, I'm ok with my credit going to crap.

1. 0

Ha Ha, will be a long line.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image94
        Wesman Todd Shawposted 4 years ago in reply to this

So far as you getting chipped yourself - is someone going to hold you down, or what?

I'm talking about the rfid implants...which I thought was what you had pictured.

Of course digital currency....a paperless currency world is what's desired by the folks who wish to control every aspect of commerce.

1. 0

Won't be getting chipped myself either, i'm talking about rfid chip implants also.

These same people who wish to control every aspect of commerce as you say, they said the same about the bar code, it is here and in place today.

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image94
            Wesman Todd Shawposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm sorry if you've seen this a dozen or more times....but if you've NOT seen this, then this video is very valid, and well worth your consideration.

Aaron Russo isn't a nobody...I can't recall, but he had either been the Mayor of Los Vegas, or the Governor of Nevada.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA

1. 0

Have seen the video did watch it again, I think we are on the same page.

working