Bought New Camera with Video-Canon Powershot!

1. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 4 years ago

Finally bought a new camera so I can take my own pictures again. Also has the function for videos, so now I can make videos.
    I bought the Canon Powershot ELPH 300 HS. It is very tiny! I am amazed at how small cameras are now. lol
    12.1 mp, but 1080HD video. Salesman at Best Buy was very helpful and knew what he was talking about. Took all my questions and listened to what I was looking for before I looked at specific cameras.

Anyone else have this camera?

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 4 years ago in reply to this

haven't seen it...googled it...yeah that's nice and slim!  what's the range on the lense - 18?.  I like my nikon slr with a ccouple of nice lenses...but i do have a small nikon with a 18 mm that i carry around for those 'just in case' moments.  i sound like a nerd lol

1. Michael Willis profile image77
        Michael Willisposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I am still reading the booklet with the camera, but I believe the salesman told me it was 20 on the lense.
        I am looking forward to using this camera. Not having the ability to take quality pictures myself, has been a huge reason I have not published many hubs I have had written. Now I can get the pictures and start publishing these.

working