jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Two computers in home one works with HubPages the other doesn't.

1. BKAONE profile image79
    BKAONEposted 4 years ago

I have two laptops in my home.  One works fine with HubPages and the other seems to run the site fine but certain links won't work when I click on them.  It used to be I had to put in a security code with this computer but now I don't.  For example if I want to approve a comment it won't let me.  If I check my stats on a hub it won't let me. In all cases it just keeps saying Loading.  Any thoughts are appreciated.

2. jponiato profile image82
    jponiatoposted 4 years ago

It sounds like one computer has some security settings preventing some things from working.  Assuming both computers are running the same version of Windows (or whatever OS) and the same browser, are they both set to allow JavaScript?  Maybe some ad blocker or something?

Give us a little more info and I'll bet we can help you figure this out.

1. BKAONE profile image79
      BKAONEposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks jponiato.  As i was checking my security settings you responded.  It worked.  I just needed to add Hubpages to my trusted sites.  I hadn't used this computer in awhile.  Thanks again for the response.

3. williwatson profile image61
    williwatsonposted 4 years ago

It happened with me also, and all I did was reconfigured my security settings and removed hubpages from the list of blocked websites and things changed and hubpages started working on my laptop.