Need help on expanding from a hub

1. Ruben Rivera profile image79
    Ruben Riveraposted 4 years ago

Hello I have been a member of hubpages for about three years now.  I have 17 hubs but only one has really really stood out.  <link snipped>

This hub has over 500 comments including my answers and right now it averages about 120 to 150 views per day.  I really enjoy answering questions and when I am very active the views spike up to 300 sometimes 400 per day.  I was thinking of creating a website and posting the questions and answering with a lot more information for each question or maybe create a hub for each relevant question and link them together to have better traffic. 

Can anyone give me any suggestions?

Thank you

2. Pearldiver profile image85
    Pearldiverposted 4 years ago

I think you have already worked out a viable strategy Reuben.. perhaps you should use that website to dually appeal to a wider audience and to drive traffic to your hubs.  Effectively you would be developing your niche and that will always sure up your defenses against negative market forces. Using your questions is akin to having a greater exposure and that therefore should enhance your base objectives.. I hope this vote of confidence is part of what you are looking for to press on regardless... it's a viable plan! Bon Chance! smile