jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Free Aged Top Level Domain. Anyone interested?

1. M.N.Kassier profile image73
    M.N.Kassierposted 5 years ago

Hi, I have a domain aged 8 years. It used to be a High PR domain but, now it is just an aged domain. It will expire within 5 more days and I don't want to keep it. I would rather let it go if I couldn't find anyone interested in Aged domains. It is a  dot org domain. If anyone interested leave me a message.

PS. Domain is registered with Godaddy. So, I'll transfer it to your Godaddy account but you have to renew it from your account to keep it.

2. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

Bump.

3. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

Bump again. Come on folks, someone must want an 8 year old domain, even if it has an odd name.

1. Mark Ewbie profile image83
      Mark Ewbieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Why are you bumping this?

4. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Well it depends on the topic...?

5. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

It's just an aged domain without a topic.

The name is 'frantzell' (I emailed the OP) which might be just what someone is looking for. It seems to be blank, so can be built on from scratch.

The point is that it has aged, and aged domains weigh heavier than new domains (or at least they used to).

Then name to me means nothing, and not (IMO) a great name to build on, but someone, somewhere, may see a relevance to their own name, nickname or brand, and want to build it up into whatever.

It's free to whoever wants it, according to the OP, and it is sitting there at Godaddy just waiting for a home.

1. M.N.Kassier profile image73
      M.N.Kassierposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think you wanted it to have a new owner than me. :p however guys. I already transferred it to another hubber. Is there anyway to close this thread?

working