How To Get Thousands of Backlinks to Your Website & Rank High On Google
What Are Backlinks?
Backlinks are links from other websites that point towards your website, article, or blog. They are also known as inbound links (IBL’s), and the number that are pointing to your website determines your site's popularity and importance.
Backlinks are an important SEO tool to use to get the attention of the search engines as they are the ones that give credit to your website if it has many good quality backlinks.
The Power of Backlinks
Backlinks are extremely powerful, after all they are what made Google the King of Search Engines. In the past search engines used to look at how many backlinks were pointing to your website in order to rank it. So if you had 100 links pointing to your site and’ B’ had 101 links pointing to his site, he would be listed higher on the search engine pages. But numbers was all the search engines looked at, which made it open to abuse by marketers who would link to any website regardless of relevance in order to build up backlinks and get a high page ranking..
Google noticed this and changed their algorithms so that backlinks were added naturallyl and more organically giving the searcher better quality results. For example, a fashion website linking to another fashion website is relevant and related to each other thereby providing provide better quality linking than a wrestling website link linking to a fashion website.
Therefore, if you have relevant backlinks linking to your website, article or blog the better you chances will be of ranking high on the Google search engine pages.
Word of Warning About Backlinks
You will gain some page rank (PR) 'fuel' whatever type of backlink (free unrelated or quality related) you have pointing to your webpage. but obviously having 20 websites with a high page rank that has relevancy is more beneficial than 1000 unrelated backlinks as it will give your webpage some good PR 'fuel' and a higher page rank in the search engines.
Although free unrelated backlinks may give you a little page rank 'juice' if you add them too quickly with the same anchor text, you could be penalized by Google because they have linked to your webpageunnaturally. So if there is one thing you must do is add backlinks that are relevant to your website. Instead add a different anchor text to each directory submission.
(What Is An Anchor Text? This is an explanation for those who are not aware of what an anchor text link is; it is way in which you can use text which is hyperlinked with a url of choice, which moves the person who clicks it to another webpage. It is the word/s within the link that can determine the webpage's PR by the search engines. An anchor text usually provides the user with a description of the content of the the link's destination. For example, if I want to refer you to my profile page, the link will look like this <a href="http://hubpages.com/@editorsupremo">Editorsupremo's Profile</a>)
Why You Need Backlinks
The main reason why you need backlinks is to attract visitors to visit your website. It is not enough to just build a website and then expect visitors to turn up online and find it without you pointing the way. Backlinks will help point visitors to your site because if you have relevant, quality backlinks your website will become more visible in the search engines and be seen by browsers.
How to Get Backlinks
There are a number of free ways you can get backlinks to your website. Through:
- Forum signatures: Some forums allow you to post an anchor link in your signature which will back link to your site.
- Make comments on blogs: Blogs on platforms such as WordPress allows you make comments where you can link back to your site. But you need to bear in mind that some blog sites are no follow.
- Social bookmarks – You can use social bookmarking sites to to establish one-way links.
- Cross linking your websites (but make sure that each web creation has a different IP address)
- Submission to SEO friendly directories: It's a must to get your site listed in directories such as DMOZ. It is a good method to get quality backlinks.
- RSS Feeds: On your website, blog or article you can offer RSS feeds free. When someone subscribes through your RSS and publishes it, you will get a backlink to your site which will potentially bring more visitors who are interested in your site's subject as a consequence of the headline title.
- Question sites: Sites that ask questions are a good way to obtain backlinks. When you respond with an answer some sites allow you to add your website url.
- Link Exchanges: This can be a great method to gain backlinks as the link exchange will usually connect your webpage with sites that have similar content. However, use them cautiously as search engines tend to penalize link farms and exchanges.
- Article Directories: This will be of interest to my fellow hubbers. You can gain traffic and backlinks by submitting your hub or article to article directories. What is good about article directory submission is that most article directories allow you to place 2 links in the resource box and this will not only lead to more traffic but the actual article will lead to another valuable link pointing towards your site.
- Further if you publish an article on any directories such as Ezine Articles your article could be republished over and over again by thousands of other sites. Ezine, Buzzle, and Article Base fall within this bracket of directories.
Although all the methods mentioned above will give you backlinks they will not be in there thousands, plus they are quite time consuming. Instead you could purchase backlinks to link directly to your chosen website. However, you must ensure that the links you buy are of good quality and relevant to your website.
Buying backlinks can also be expensive starting from $50, but I have found a site that can provide 1,000 - 5,000 backlinks for only $5. This site provides top quality, relevant links to whatever specifc keywords you choose. You can get a link pyramid or a link wheel which can give you more organic backlinks. All the sellers on this site are rated so that you can choose the best seller that can meet your needs.
Upon visitng Fiverr type in the search box 'backlinks' and you will see a list of sellers come up. To filter the list further there is a button entitled 'rated', click this and you will get a list of sellers who are top rated with reviews supporting their work. One important matter that requires your attention is your instruction to the seller. You must make sure you give clear instructions as to what keywords and website url you wish to be linked to.
So start collecting backlinks and watch your website, article or blog increase ranking and attract more visitors.
5,000 Backlinks for $5
If you need to build backlinks and attract more traffic visit Fiverr and get 5,000 backlinks for $5
Top Ten Google Page Rank Article Directories - 'Follow':
- Technorati.com - PR 8
- Squidoo.com - PR7
- Suite 101.com - PR 7
- Hubpages.com - PR 6
- Ezine Articles.com - PR 6
- Buzzle.com - PR 5
- Infobarrel.com - PR 4
- Pubarticles.com - PR 4
- Go Articles.com - PR 3
- Amazines.com - PR 3
More by this Author
The Truth About The Dukan Diet provides a review on the pros and cons of the Dukan Diet, a weight loss plan that promises fast, effective weight loss of up to 10lbs in 5 days. Read this hub and judge for yourself.
Find out how you can make money and earn $150 for only working 2 hours a day. You do not need any experience or money to invest in order to make money from the job prospect set out in this hub.
- 12Improve Anemia & Iron Deficiency Levels With Iron Rich Foods & Beetroot Juice & Get Your Energy Back
Anemia is a common blood disorder which may be caused by an iron deficiency. Consuming iron rich foods and Beetroot juices can act as a cure to anemia through its ability to regenerate and reactivate red blood cells....