How to incorporate numerous images in a single file without compromising with file size
Sally is an offbeat photographer from New York. She likes to capture all those precious moments, genuine art, and rare expressions with a click. Likewise, she has thousands of collections and millions of images. Her sister Penny is a journalist and quite interested in Sally’s art. She always finds time to praise Sally’s work. Recently, Penny got placed in a new organization and thus, had to move to California. Since months, Sally and Penny haven’t met and while Sally still manages to share her creativity with Penny, but not like earlier days. It’s a tedious task for her to share hundreds or thousands of pictures every week, even when complied in an album as the size gets really bulky. Sally just wishes if she could find a solution.
Well the solution lies within a small package. A simple but effective application, Image to PDF converter software can do the trick. Yes, PDF files are among the best file types to share or archive data over the web. They are quite secure, highly compatible and support all kind of text, images, formatting and structure. Moreover, they can include lot of information within a small size and easily uploaded or downloaded. Image files on the other hand can be of various types. There are numerous image file types like, PNG, JPG, TIFF, etc and each has some attributes distinct from the other. Thus, converting images into PDF file can easily incorporate large number of image files in a single PDF file. For more information on this software, you can visit: http://download.cnet.com/Kernel-for-Image-to-PDF/3000-2248_4-75761446.html
For many like Sally, give Kernel for Image to PDF a try. It is a highly efficient and perfectly collaborate image files to present crisp and clear images. It supports all kind of Image files such as BMP, JPG, JPEG, JPE, JFIF, TIFF, PNG, and ICO. It is feature rich and offers abundant possibilities to shape or craft your images in a more effective way. It is utterly simple to work with and provides PDF files in no time. It supports batch conversion and thus any number of images ranging from any file type can be assimilated into a single fine at a time. Here is an overview of its varied options:
Image order: Use this option to reset image order within selected files or eliminate images from any folder for conversion.
Image Dimension: This option lets you choose the output image dimension.
Best Fit: Integrated options from Best Fit, Portrait, Landscape and Auto.
Stretch Images: Stretch images depending upon the percentage of original image size.
User Defined: Set the Width and Height of images as per your convenience.
Image Position: Align images vertically or horizontally in PDF file.
Image Quality: Lets you to select the output image quality from Low, Medium or Best.
PDF Property: This option lets you to choose from various page sizes like A4, A5 or Letter
Additional info: Include Title, Author and Subject to the output file.
Additional Settings: This option lets you choose between output PDF file type, multiple or single to either have one PDF file per image or one PDF file for all images respectively
Detailed list of the software features are:
- Allows batch conversion of images. Include as many images you wish to convert into PDF in a single conversion cycle.
- Provides extremely quick results and very simple to operate.
- Supports every image format such as BMP, JPG, JPEG, JPE, JFIF, TIFF, PNG, and ICO.
- Excellent application to associate individual images from one or different occasions in a single location.
- Save all images to a single PDF file or multiple PDF files as per your requirement.
- Provides multiple options to set image order, size, quality and alignment.
- Include Title, Author and Subject name to the output PDF file.
- Restores the basic formatting and quality of source images.
- Set display screen of software for enhanced customization.
How to use the software:
This software is extremely easy to use and includes limited steps to derive desired results.
- Add images: Either select a complete folder through ‘Add Folder’ option or add images individually through ‘Add images’ option.
2. Provide the output location or ‘Browse’ to select it. Click ‘Next’
3. Check ‘Use Default Settings’ option or specify output settings as per your choice.
4. All images will be converted and stored in a simple PDF file or available as one PDF file per image.
Free evaluation version:
Kernel for Image to PDF can be downloaded for free trial. Use the free evaluation version to explore all the possibilities that this amazing application offers. It is fully functional and provides all the same features and options to convert images into PDF. However, the only limitation imposed is over the output file display. Output files display a DEMO stamp over the converted images. The watermark stamp hinders business level usage but still images can be viewed easily for personal use. Purchase the full version to get rid of this small drawback.
- Image Versions: BMP, JPG, JPEG, JPE, JFIF, TIFF, PNG, ICO
- PDF Versions: Generated PDF file is compatible with any PDF reader
- Supported Windows OS: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000 and 2008 server
No comments yet.