ioSafe Solo: Disaster Proof USB External Hard Drive
ioSafe Solo is one of the USB hard drive which was developed to say good-bye to fire and water. The main features of this USB storage devices are: high capacity of fireproof and waterproof, providing rugged data protection and security. The affordable price is also an important feature of isSafe Solo.
Picture of ioSafe Solo External Hard Drive
World is digitalized very soon. To our life data plays the most important role. Every home users and businesses often deals much valuable data. Disasters always cause loss of valuable data. Moreover, most of the time, general persons don't take back-up valuable data or storage. So, if any disaster occurs, they lost all the data and storage. Sometimes, it's also a time consuming matter to implementing a recovery solution. So, to eliemenate all these types of issues, ioSafe Solo external hard drive comes to market.
Main features of ioSafe Solo External Hard Drive:
It's the first affordable hard drive in the world to protect disaster like flood and water.
- Air cooled technology is used in ioSafe Solo External Hard Drive.
- Protects every type of memories form fire (1550° F, 30 minutes per ASTM E119 ) and water (flood: 10' depth for 3 days, freshwater or saltwater).
- Huge capacity space (up to 1.5TB capacity).
- Very sophisticated to use any Laptop or PC as it has USB 2.0 interface.
- Very compatible with Windows, Linux and Macintosh.
- The weight is only 15lbs.
ioSafe Solo external hard drives that come in 500GB, 1TB and 1.5TB storage capacities are now available for $149, $199 and $299, respectively.
To learn more about this hard drive, visit https://iosafe.com/.
External Hard Drive
More by this Author
Solution of the Oracle installation problem on Windows 7 / Windows XP during Oracle installation start-up. Know the reasons and solution of the erro "CreateFile error 32 when trying set file time" Error During...
- 5How to Reset/Remove/Bypass a BIOS or CMOS Password? : A Complete Guide to Reset/Remove/Bypass BIOS or CMOS Password
User level passwords are used to restrict unauthorized access of a computer. BIOS or CMOS passwords are used to prevent access to BIOS settings or to prevent PC from booting. Thus BIOS passwords are used to add or...
A list of default usernames and passwords for CISCO routers.
Give Your Opinion about External Hard Drive
No comments yet.