Easy conversion of Lotus Domino Server NSF files to safe and secure PDF file format
IBM Lotus Notes is one of the most widely-used email client that is used by enterprise users. The Lotus Notes email client offers various advanced facilities and functionality for storing and exchanging the mailbox information. Though many people work with Lotus Notes as their core emailing system, but there are certain times when user feels the need of accessing the Lotus Notes emails outside the Notes environment. The emails of Lotus Notes of HTML format don’t get printed properly. But for record keeping purposes, it is advised to keep printed documents along with their soft copies. Consider a real-time scenario; a particular team of an enterprise is working on a huge project in Lotus Notes involving plenty of user data. It may happen that the client demands to get hard copies of all important emails made regarding this project. As it is not possible to generate good quality printed reports of NSF emails, conversion of Notes emails to some standard format is required.
On the other hand, people also need to share some mailbox data over the network. Converting Notes emails to PDF is an excellent means to transfer and share email data over the web as the PDF file format is the safest and secure file format that provides various options and privileges for files. One can use Notes as well as Domino server emails as business documents that can be accessed and managed outside the Lotus Notes environment with the emails converted to PDF. Conversion of Notes to PDF not only facilitates in accessing the emails whenever required but also provides the option of portability and flexibility.
Notes to PDF converter tool-How it is beneficial
The objective of Notes to PDF conversion can easily be achieved using Kernel for Lotus Notes to PDF software. It is the right tool that converts multiple local NSF files and Domino NSF files to PDF form in a single conversion cycle. The tool is mostly used by attorneys, forensic experts and bureaucrats for maintaining Lotus Notes emails in PDF file format. The entire conversion process gets easier with few clicks using this stupendous software. The tool allows exporting emails, contacts, calendars, notes, appointments, tasks, journals, and other messaging data from Lotus Notes to PDF file format.
Kernel for Lotus Notes to PDF provides an easy-to-use, easy-to-understand, easy-to-operate, self-descriptive, interactive, simple, user-friendly user interface such that no technical expertise is required for operating the software and even novice users can easily convert the Lotus Notes NSF files to safe and secure PDF file format.
Kernel for Lotus Notes to PDF is available as an evaluation version such that a user can analyze the features, functionalities, capabilities and can understand the complete working of the software. The demo version works almost same as that of the complete version but with some limitations. The trial version converts only first ten items of each folder in the NSF file and Permission Settings for PDF accessibility can be modified only in the full version of the software. Purchase the full version of the tool if satisfied with the performance of the demo version and to overcome the limitations of the trial version.
- Provides centralized access to all Domino server NSF files in the network and locally stored NSF files through a single platform.
- Exports multiple local NSF files and Domino NSF files to PDF in a single conversion cycle.
- Allows users to preview the NSF data and selective exporting to desired location.
- Exports the email body alongwith email properties such as To, From, Cc, Bcc, and Subject etc. as PDF while attachments are exported in a separate folder.
- Preserves the formatting of the emails in the converted PDF files.
- Exports all folders of the NSF file such as Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items, Junk folders etc. completely.
- Allows users to have offline access to mailbox items as one can view the email items outside the Lotus Notes environment.
- Facilitates sharing of Lotus Notes mailbox items with non-lotus Notes users.
- Makes data more portable.
- Provides easy-to-use, easy-to-understand, self-descriptive, simple, attractive, user-friendly interface such that no technical expertise is required for operating the tool.
- Consists of three simple steps for converting Lotus Notes items to PDF file format – Browse the NSF, Preview and Export to desired location.
- Supports all versions of Lotus Notes, i.e. Lotus Notes 6.5, 7.0, 8.0 and 8.5 versions.
- Supports Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, and Windows 2008 Server.
- Available as a free demo version for evaluating its features and functionalities.
- Live Support feature for helping the users in operating the tool.
- Live Update feature after purchasing the tool for updating the latest updated version of the tool.
How the software converts Lotus Notes to PDF
The Lotus Notes to PDF converter software executes the conversion process with some simple steps that any novice or trained users can easily go through. One has to follow the following steps to proceed with the conversion process.
Step 1: Select NSF file(s) and/or Domino file(s) to convert.
Step 2: Preview the NSF files before conversion.
Step 3: Export complete folder or selected items to PDF.
Versions Supported by the software
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows 2008 Server operating systems.
- Lotus Notes 6.5, Lotus Notes 7.0, Lotus Notes 8.0, Lotus Notes 8.5 versions.
- Pentium Class Processor
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 10 MB free space for software installation
- Enough disk space for saving the results