Health hazards : Invisible hazards of mobile phones!
Mobile phones are used by almost everybody today. Kids, adults, old people, all are using mobile phones. But are we aware about the dangers these mobile phones cause to our health? Scientists have proved that mobile phones affect the organs of the body. Are we carrying a hazard with us everyday?
- The electro-magnetic radiations that radiate from a mobile phone are known to affect the pacemaker, S.A node of the heart and affect the rhythmic heartbeat.
- They interfere with the impulses which the S.A node produce.
- These radiations also are known to affect the neurones in the brain. The radiations interfere with the electrical impulses that two neurones connect each other with.
- So when you are talking on the phone, with the phone placed around the ear, the neurones around the ear get affected. This can lead to deafness and migraines.
- The phones placed in the front pockets can affect the heart leading to arhythmic heartbeats.
- These radiations have been known to affect the feotus in pregnancy.
Measures to prevent or reduce these hazards!
- Always make sure the phones are kept in not your front pockets but in the pockets of your trousers or pants, away from the heart. specially when using pace-makers
- Avoid using vibration mode of the mobile phone.
- If possible use handsfree or loudspeakers on your phone.
- Avoid overuse of mobile phones.
- Use landlines more than mobile phones if possible.
- Buy mobile phones from reputated companies.
- Faulty mobile phones should be repaired soon.
Avoid using mobile phones during pregnancy
More by this Author
Buying on the internet opens a whole new range of possibilities. However, all the sensible rules of 'traditional' shopping still apply. Know who you are dealing with, caompare prices and make sure you know what you are...
We conducted a straw poll among friends to find out what they used their home computers for most of the time. Work, we fondly thought. But no. Some used them to download and organize music, others played games, and...
These are the world's most dangerous, deadly snakes for humans: Find out about the habits of each snake, where they live, and how to avoid them.