zBoost YX510 Wireless Cell Phone Signal Booster
zBoost YX510: How to Improve Cell Phone Signal
Ever been frustrated because of poor indoor cell phone signal while waiting for a really important call? Then you, like me, will be interested to find out an easy way to put this frustration behind you for good: install a cell phone signal booster like the zBoost YX510. For those of you who are not very familiar with what a cell phone repeater can do, it can significantly improve your indoor cell phone signal. You won’t need to run to the window or outside to talk on your cell phone.
A cell phone repeater receives the cell phone signal through an antenna outside your building. The signal is amplified and then rebroadcasted inside the building.
Using a cell phone signal booster like the YX510, you’ll get besides high quality reception, longer cell phone battery life and lower radiation levels from your cell phone. When the signal is low, your phone will need more power, thus produce a higher radiation level. With a repeater, this problem is solved.
How to Choose a Cell Phone Repeater
Dual Band or single frequency? Depending on which network you are with and on the number of users of the repeater, you may need a single band or a dual band cell phone signal booster. Unless you are on Nextel, you will probably need dual band repeater which is compatible with all networks (other then Nextel).
Portable or fixed? There are in-vehicle models, there are repeaters to cover large areas (larger than 2,000 sq ft.) and there are standard models, depending on your necessities.
signal strength. If you can get a signal of 3 bars or larger in
some areas, then you need a repeater. If however the signal is lower,
then you should get a higher performance system.
Why Choose a Wi-Ex zBoost YX510?
- Wi-Ex zBoost YX510 is reliable, secure, very easy to install and operate;
- Is Dual Band: it is compatible with all cellular network carriers except for Nextel;
- It works with any cell phone model.
- It has the capability to make extended range to an area of around 2,500 sq. ft and even up to 5,000 sq ft. if an upgraded external antenna is used (YX029).
- No more missed or dropped calls
- The system is wireless, so no cradle or connections to your phone.
- zBoost YX510 can support up to 20 simultaneous users.
- Works for 3G too, so you’ll get increased stability and speed of your 3G Data connection (on your 3G phone or Wireless Aircard).
- The system includes technologies which permit to provide low-cost coverage while adapting to signals to prevent interference.
- Provides indication if the antennae are positioned improperly without suffering damage and without interfering with the Carrier Network.
- Wi-Ex zBoost YX510 comes with a complete repeater kit with inside and outside antennas, with everything you need to improve cell phone reception included. The repeater is available in home or office versions.
Remember, the most important
part of the installation of this is to mount the outdoor antenna
in a place with good reception. So, make sure you have access at a good
spot for the YX510 PCS, ideally in the line of sight of a cell tower.
More by this Author
Having pests plague our beloved home gardens and red wiggler worms composts are inevitable. There will always come a time when you have to deal with these irritating pests before they do anymore harm to your garden and...
T shirt screen printing is traditionally done using a t shirt printing mesh and a rubber squeegee that pushes the ink through the mesh. This method is a bit arduous and labor-intensive, making it costly to do when there...
Did you know that backyard chickens can also be fed with red wiggler worms? Yes, it’s true. Feeding Red Worms to Chickens can be a really nutritional treat for your farmyard birds. So other than providing your...