Places to see in Denver
Some of the places to see in Denver include downtown aquarium, museum of natural history, botanical gardens, zoo, water world and lakeside amusement park. Denver is a popular vacation spot for people on road trips from the nation’s heartland. Denver is close to the rocky mountains and there are fantastic hiking opportunities for visitors. Other activities include outdoor festivals, shops and restaurants.
Places to see in Denver:
1. Downtown aquarium: The aquarium is located near downtown in Denver, Colorado. The aquarium is home to many different animals from different habitats. The aquarium has lots of fish, underwater wildlife, and plenty of ecosystems. Downtown aquarium is one of the best places to see in Denver.
2. Denver museum of natural history: The Museum of natural history is housed in a 500,000 square-foot building. Its collections contain more than a million objects. Some of the exhibits include discovery zone, gem and minerals, North American Indian culture, dinosaur and stones from the sky. The museum is a great place for kids.
3. Botanical gardens: Botanical garden is located in Denver's city park. It has a collection of native and non native plants. The garden has more than 32,000 plants from places such as Australia, Africa and the Himalayas. Denver Botanic Gardens is recognized as one of the top five botanical gardens in the United States. Botanical garden is another attraction in Denver.
4.Denver zoo: Denver zoo is located in Denver's city park. Denver Zoo is home to over 3,500 animals and 650 species. The zoo exhibits include African wild life, Asian wildlife, birds and bear mountain. The zoo has animal shows and feedings and is fun for kids and children.
5.Water world: Water world is a 64-acre complex, billed as America's largest family water park. Water world has two ocean-like wave pools, tube slides, twisting water slides, lazy rivers and many attractions. Water world is fun for all ages.
6. Lakeside amusement park: Lakeside amusement park is located in sheridan blvd, Denver, Colorado.Lakeside amusement park is one of the nation's oldest amusement park. Lakeside amusement park has 40 rides, including a cyclone roller coaster, classic ferry wheel, miniature train and arcade games. There is a kiddie playland with 15 rides. The park is fun for kids and families.
- Top 10 things to do in Baltimore
Baltimore in Maryland is a vibrant city on the water with activities abound for visitors of all ages...
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs was once a booming mining town, now leads the nation as one of the top places for technology companies to settle. Picturesque Pikes Peak, at 14,110 feet, is the city's backdrop and beckons...
- Top Places to Visit in San Antonio
San Antonio attractions are appealing to tourists and visitors of all ages and is the most visited city in Texas. San Antonio is famous for the River Walk, the Alamo, and home to the SeaWorld. San Antonio is...
- Best Beaches in Goa
Millions of visitors flock to Goa, the coastal city in India, to relax on the city's beautiful beaches. Around two dozen stretches of soft white sandy beaches in Goa range from spectacular fun filled beaches...
- Top 10 Things to do in Toronto
Toronto has a number of live entertainment venues, art galleries, annual cultural events, sports, parks, shopping, museums, hotels and restaurants. Some of Toronto's main attractions in Toronto including CN...
More by this Author
Here are some of the best water parks in New Jersey including Land of make believe, mountain creek, splash world, hurricane harbor, pirate cove, sahara sams, runaway rapids, coco key water resort, splashin speedway,...
North carolina invites visitors to enjoy the state’s natural beauty, sports, adventure, arts, culture and history. Ride horses and whitewater raft in the appalachian countryside in the north carolina mountains....
A simple way to solve the Nutribullet locking or jamming problem that lets the container jar latch again smoothly.
No comments yet.