20 Fun & Interesting Facts about Malaysia
1. Malaysia claimed independence in 1956
2. Malaysia was first conceived in a local contest and designed in 1963 Mohamed Hamzah
3. Malaysia people only like to have their tea and coffee with a very sweet amount of sugar
4. As like japan it is customary to remove your shoes when entering a Malaysia persons home as a sign of respect
5. There is a very large mall call times square mall in Malaysia that has everything you could ever want in a mall and is considered to be one of the largest in the world complete with rollercoaster
6. Malaysia has a total of 13 separate states and 9 federal territories
7. Malaysia has over 200 separate islands
8. The main religion in Malaysia is Buddhism followed by catholic
9. There is a great cave in Borneo where the oldest Asian skeleton remains of a human were found to be over 40000 years
10. Malaysia contains a cave that is 100km and is considered the longest in south east Asia
11. Malaysia has the largest flower in the world called the Rafflesia
12. TUN is the most senior title available in Malaysia no more than 25 can be alive with the same title at once
13. The Petronas Twin Towers in the capitol are the largest twin towers in the world.
14. Kula Lumpur is the capitol of Malaysia
15. The third longest bridge in Asia is in Malaysia the Penang Bridge
16. Singapore declared it independence from Malaysia in 1963
17. Malaysia national motto is unity and strength “Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu”
18. The main Currency of Malaysia is Ringgit Malaysia or RM
19. The largest cave on earth is recorded in Malaysia
20. Malaysian people usually consider themselves Chinese when asked in the country.
- Travel Guide: Sabah, Malaysia
Travel Guide: Sabah, Malaysia
- Interesting Facts on Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
There is one city in Malaysian that stand out above all the rest that city is Kuala Lumpur. It is a testament to the Malaysian inventiveness of modern times. It also contains some of the most historical documentation, monuments and testimonies to the
- Welcome | ExpatCrossing.com
Welcome to ExpatCrossing. com!This is newest website dedicated to the Expatriate Community. If you are moveing international, transitioning oversea...
More by this Author
Taiwan is one of the most unique countries in the world. It provides visitors and tourist many wonderful things to experiance like culture, history, and raditions of tawians people. Here, are 20 of the most interesting...
Everything You ever wanted to know about Vietnam
Nicaragua is the land of traditions, history and culture that cannot be found anywhere else in the world. Lets take a look at some of the fun and interesting facts that make Nicaragua one of the best countries in the...