Atlanta airport parking discounts
ATL Parking Discounts
Atlanta airport offers both on site and off site parking options. On site parking has hourly, daily, economy and park ride reserve. Offsite parking provides many coupons and discounts for customers. Some of the off site Atlanta airport parking discounts include parking spot, fast track, wally park, preflight parking and park 'n fly. Use these coupons and discounts to save money on your next trip.
On-site Atlanta (ATL) Airport parking discounts:
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport: It is located 11 miles south of downtown Atlanta. Parking rates depend on the period of time like hourly parking, daily parking and economy parking. Hourly parking is usually for pick up and drop off. Rates for hourly parking is $2 per hour and $36 per day. Daily parking has 4 levels and the top level has covered parking deck. Rates for daily parking is $3 per hour and $16 per day. Economy parking is located adjacent to the parking deck. Rates for economy parking is $3 per hour and $12 per day.
Gold Parker program reserve lot rate is $3 per hour and $30 per day. Free shuttle service is also available. Park ride reserve has uncovered parking and located in the south terminal economy lot. Rate is $3 per hour and $12 per day. The airport has 2 pet areas. One is located in the ground transportation area and another in the lower level of north terminal. Pet area has grass, rocks, biodegradeable bags and benches.
Offsite Atlanta (ATL) airport parking discounts and coupons:
1. Parking spot: Parking spot has covered and open air parking. It is located on 2741 camp creek parkway, Atlanta. Covered parking is $12.95 per day and open air parking is $9.50 per day. Free shuttle service is available every 5 to 7 minutes.
2. Parking spot 2: Parking spot 2 is located on 3600 N. desert drive, East poin, Georgia. Parking spot also offers covered and open air parking. Covered parking is $12.95 per day and open air parking is $8.95 per day
3. Fast track: It is just 3.4 miles from the airport and located on 3802 Washington road, Atlanta, GA. They provide 24 shuttle service with free luggage assistance. Open 24 hours and 7 days a week. Daily parking rate is $7.95 for outdoor self park and $11 for outdoor valet. It is just few minutes to reach all the terminals.
4. Wallypark: It is located on 3889 Herschel Rd, college park, Atlanta. Just 2.5 miles from the airport. Free shuttle service is available. It offers both covered and uncovered parking. Uncovered self parking is $9 per day, covered self parking is $11 per day and valet parking is $13 per day.
For AAA members:
Valet parking rate - $11.00/day
Covered self parking - $9.00/day
Uncovered self parking - $8/day
Atlanta travel guide:
5. Preflight airport parking: It is located on 4000 global gateway connector, College park, GA. Covered parking is $13.50 per day and uncovered parking is $9.50 per day. You can get 20 to 30% discount with the web coupon or prepaid reservation.
6. Park 'N fly: It is located on 2525 camp creek Pkwy, college park, GA. AAA members get upto 15 % discount. Self uncovered is $10 per day and self covered is $12 per day. Valet uncovered is $14 per day and valet covered is $16 per day.
What is your favorite place to park at the Atlanta airport?See results without voting
More by this Author
Steven Seagal in action Action movie lovers adore Steven Seagal for his heavy duty martial arts skills. Action star Steven Seagal is one of the martial arts experts in Hollywood who has fans all over the world. Steven...
Aishwarya was so cute and glowing when she was a teenager and showed all signs of success and achievements in her early years as shown in these Aishwarya Rai teenage pictures. Aishwarya Rai was born on 1st November 1973...
Aishwarya Rai, Queen of Bollywood, is going to be the most beautiful mom in the world. At a career best, the former Miss India (1994), announced her pregnancy and decided to have a baby. Actually, the excited...
No comments yet.