BEAUTIFUL BEACHES AND CORAL REEFS AT Phangan
I have been to Surat thani recently. This province has many attractions and landmarks await to meet travelers worldwide such as Kho Tao, Kho Samui, Kho Phangan and more. Surat Thani locates in the southern part of Thailand. I will share with you the activities, colorful blue moon night on the beaches and a lot more. Let's start at Koh Phangan
- Angthong National Park -- Discover the beauty of 42 tropical islands!
Angthong Marine Park is an experience not to be missed! The park is a fascinating archipelago made up of more than 40 islands where visitors are free to explore caves, hidden lagoons, deserted white sand beaches and the emerald lake.
- Scuba Diving offers holiday makers the opportunity to get closer to the aquatic life that Koh Phangan has to offer and some of the best dive sites in the Gulf of Thailand are within easy reach. For the beginners there are several dive operators who offer introductory "try" dives and the opportunity to complete basic dives courses such as PADI Open Water Certificate.
- Kiteboarding Why not take part in a wind powered sport? The best wind hit Koh Phangan between January and April although it is possible to take part in these sports all year round depending on the incoming breezes. The best place to head for in Baan Tai as this is where the major operators are situated and the shallow waters are ideal for these pursuits. Expert tuition and decent equipment is available and there are several kiteboarding and windsurfing outlets on the island to purchase kit. Other water based activities include jetskiing, wakeboarding and there is an opportunity to hire Hobie cats.
- Yoga & Healing Numerous forms of yoga are practiced under the guidance of qualified instructors who welcome beginner and advanced "yogis". Costs vary but sessions usually cost about 300 baht (subject to change price without notice). Other options for the open minded include Reiki, Chakra, Pilates and Tai Chi. Cleansing programs which include fasting, detox and weight loss may also be undertaken. These are many places on Kho Phangan which help you nourish your mind, body and soul!
- Nightlife Koh Phangan has a fantastic array of entertainment options and a vibrant nightlife which can satisfy even the most hardcore of party animals! The island is always a happening place to be at night and comes alive with bars, life music, festivals and parties. Haad Rin is the focal point of Koh Phangan's nightlife and it is here that you'll find the largest number of beach bars and clubs pumping out every genre of music.
- Excursions A vibrant culture, unique arts and ceremonies, a gentle and friendly people and spectacular scenery make Phangan Island one of the premier travel destinations in the world.
- Trekking A popular trek where ramblers can enjoy the beauty of Phangan's interior is the Koh Ra trek. Guided treks can be arranged through travel agencies and at Than Sadet national park but there are several marked and well trodden footpaths on the island which will appeal your sense of adventure. An enjoyable trek and definitely a Navigator favorite is the walk / scramble between Haad Rin and Haad Thian.
Kho Phangan Beaches
The beautiful beaches are landmark of Koh Phangan. Tourists or travelers will meet hospitality and friendly environment. If you walk along beaches, you will find local communities which welcome tourists or travelers. You will find many groups of tourist at night party and there is a party every full moon night at Haad Rind where you can enjoy night activities.
Tong Nai Phan beach is quite far from downtown around 23 kilometers. It's more peacefully than Haad Rind.
What island is NOT locate in Surat Thani?See results without voting
1. Pack your stuff properly
2. Don't forget swimming wear
3. Buy ferry and bus ticket at the agent
4. Sunblock lotion or cream
More by this Author
Many people may NOT have any clue about social science research including some marketing researchers may NOT have any opportunity to conduct social science research in their career path before. This hub will help not...
No comments yet.