Best Beaches in South Carolina
South Carolina beaches
South Carolina's beaches are sophisticated, exciting, and relaxing. Crystal white sand, golf, shops and fantastic dining are some of the attractions in south carolina. Also you can do boating, mountain biking, horseback riding, fishing, kayaking, canoeing and hiking. Some of the popular beaches including myrtle beach, edisto beach, huntington beach, huntington island and folly beach. Here are some of the best beaches in South Carolina.
Best beaches in South Carolina
1. Myrtle beach: Myrtle beach is located in the heart of the grand strand, a 60-mile crescent of beach on the south carolina coast. You can do plenty of things including golf courses, tennis courts, shops, waterslides, minature golf, mega-entertainment complexes, and a variety of family entertainment. Myrtle beach offers swimming, water sports and deep sea water fishing. Myrtle beach is one of the best beaches in South Carolina and also the best beach for families.
2. Edisto beach: Edisto beach is located 45 miles south of Charleston. The 1,255-acre park includes a dense maritime forest and an expansive salt marsh where people can explore the wonders of nature. The beach offers 4 mile nature trails, wildlife, beautiful live oaks, sun, sand, water, plantations and farms. Edisto is surrounded by rivers and sea offering beautiful views.
3. Huntington beach: Huntington beach is located in murrells inlet, South Carolina and also one of the state's most generous bird habitats. The beach offers many observation decks, walking trails, swimming, surf fishing, boating, biking and offers facilities for camping and picnicking. The park has some great nature trails, entertainment and dining. Huntington beach is another best beach in South Carolina.
4. Hunting island: Hunting island state park is one of the most popular state parks and beach areas in South Carolina. Hunting island beach offers golf courses, boating, fishing and swimming. You can also climb to the top of the only lighthouse in South carolina. Hunting island is one of the best beaches on the coast.
5. Folly beach: Folly Beach is located about 15 miles south of Charleston. You can do swimming, fishing, and walking. The beach has plenty of picnic tables, grills, outdoor showers, dressing areas, boardwalks, picnic areas and restrooms.
- Nissan Altima Hybrid Photos
- Nissan Altima Wallpapers
- Top Things to do in New York City
New York city is the most exciting place on earth. New York city is rich with history, cultural activities and events. New York is used in movies all the time to makes the scenes more attractive. There are...
- Best Beaches in North Carolina
North carolina invites visitors to enjoy the states natural beauty, sports, adventure, arts, culture and history. Ride horses and whitewater raft in the appalachian countryside in the north carolina...
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
Niagara falls is one of the great natural wonders of the world. Niagara Falls is located about 15 miles north of Buffalo, New York. In addition to the awesome magnificent beauty of nature, there are other...
- Best Beaches in Canada
Canada is home to some of the best beaches in the world with some of the awesome beaches in British Columbia and Ontario. This list of best beaches in Canada include Long Beach, Sauble beach, Sandbanks,...
More by this Author
North carolina invites visitors to enjoy the state’s natural beauty, sports, adventure, arts, culture and history. Ride horses and whitewater raft in the appalachian countryside in the north carolina mountains....
Traverse city is proud to be America's cherry capital. It celebrates that heritage every year during the week of july with an eight day party featuring over 150 family activities including fireworks, air shows, games,...
A simple way to solve the Nutribullet locking or jamming problem that lets the container jar latch again smoothly.