GOA-LIVE THE MOMENT IN INDIA
GOA-LIVE THE MOMENT
'Marijuana,opium,'charas',cocaine...'-all take you to a level of satisfaction and ultimate pleasure but have numerous side-effects.What if i say that you have a better way to be free of all the troubles?Yes,the answer is,indeed,GOA,a destination that enervates you to a different level and rids you of the monotony of life.You enjoy your competencies and discover the new 'You' or the 'You' which you had abandoned long back.In short you fall in love with yourself and the world again.
Swaying palms, white sands and sparkling waters: the three essential elements that attract 2 million visitors annually to Goa’s balmy shores are plentiful in this tiny, glorious slice of India hugging the country’s western coastline and bounded by the Arabian Sea.
A solitary Portuguese outpost in India for almost 500 years, the influence of colonial rule can still be seen everywhere: in the exquisite, crumbling architecture; in the East-meets-West cuisine which combines coconut milk, palm vinegar and chillies with the refined flavours of Lisbon;
- goa map - Google Maps
This is the road map to the most desired destination.Verify as to which road wouls suit you the best.
PLACES TO VISIT
- Old Goa-Abode of grand cathedrals with eclectic architecture.
- Anjuna-most popular beach with hippies dancing to the best beats ever.
- Mandrem-yoga-friendly beach with eye-catching sunrise.
- Dudhsagar falls-India's second highest falls,spectacular after monsoons.
- Mackies Night Market-saturday and wednesday evenings witness the most reasonable market for exquisite stuff.
- Calangute-Taste the spiciest ever tiger prawns at this beach.
Goa has lot more than can be listed and you must discover it for yourself.With a thriving and most exuberant night life ,this place is the best for holidays or when you feel that you nee a 'BREAK'.