Holland America Ships - ms Eurodam
The first ship in the newest duo of sister ships in the Holland America Line fleet (the second being ms Nieuw Amsterdam), the ms Eurodam marks the beginning of the new Signature-class ships. This ship has quite a few features that are new to Holland America Line ships such as its topside Asian restaurant. Specifically for the safety of the passengers aboard, the newest and latest safety systems have been implemented in the new ship’s design; also included are navigation technologies that are brand new to the cruise ship scene.
Characteristic of the ships in the Holland America Line fleet, the ms Eurodam has both the digital workshop and the extremely exquisite art collection that can be compared to those of museums.
- Lido Restaurant – Availability provided for all three main meals
- Pinnacle Grill– Normal dining or casual bar sitting options are both available
- Tamarind Restaurant and Silk Den Lounge – Pan-Asian Restaurant with ocean- and pool-view seating
- Additional Dining Options – Rembrandt Dining Room, Explorations Café, Canaletto, and other dining selections available
- Verandah suites*
- Superior Verandah Suites*
- Deluxe Verandah Suites*
*More information within this link: Holland America Cabin Categories
ms Eurodam Features
- Cabanas and The Retreat - Private cabanas with refreshments and luxurious amenities.
- Digital Workshop, powered by Windows® - Onboard “show and tell” center made to allow guests to take pictures, digitalize them, and make albums and scrapbooks for memories or relaying back information to those parts of their families unfortunate enough not to be on the ship themselves.
- Culinary Arts Center, by Food & Wine magazine - Kitchen designed for food demonstrations and cooking classes.
- Club HAL and The Loft - Club HAL is designed to be a hangout and youth facility for the children of ages 3-12; there are scheduled activities that are all supervised and age appropriate. The loft is the teenaged equivalent of Club HAL with a place for activities, video editing, socializing, and just plain fun for all teenagers aboard.
- The Mainstage Show Lounge - The late night stage with very talented acts including comedians, singers, illusionists, dancers, and more.
Cruising on the ms Eurodam
As far as the remainder of the 2012 cruising season goes, from June on, the ms Eurodam will begin with variations of a cruising itinerary that has stops in the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, and Russia. A very interesting voyage that other Holland America Ships delve upon is the Viking passage that goes along the same path the Vikings took to reach the Americas. Once in the Americas, cruising itineraries travel along the east coast of Canada and the United States. The remainder of the year consists of cruises through Caribbean Islands as well as specialized holiday voyages.
Where 2012’s cruises leave off, 2013 cruises continue. This includes more tours through the Caribbean that begin and end in Fort Lauderdale. In April, a cruise begins in the US and ends in Europe, more specifically Italy. Once in Italy, a number of different itineraries include cruises within the Mediterranean visiting Italy, Spain, Tunisia, Monaco, and eventually back up to the itineraries that began the 2012 season: the Baltic countries of Denmark, Sweden, and Russia. After a brief cruise to Ireland, 2013 cruising again includes the Viking Passage to the Americas, North American East Coast itineraries, and finally Caribbean itineraries.
- Cruises on ms Eurodam, a Holland America Line cruise ship
Cruise on the new ms Eurodam with Holland America Line, one of the best cruise lines.
- ms Eurodam Information and Itineraries
Holland America Line cruises are a premium, graceful, classic cruise vacation by having a semi-formal, slow paced atmosphere. Book your 2012 2013 Holland America cruise with us!
More by this Author
With all of the amazing attributes held by Holland America Line and its ships, its very hard to overlook the extremely luxurious and spacious rooms they have aboard. With space that combats that of an individual condo...
Hop Aboard the final ship in the Solstice Class of Celebrity ships. Voted "Best Mediterranean Cruises" by Cruise Critic's Cruisers' Choice Awards, it is certain to fit any adventure!
The Largely Anticipated 14th Ship from Norwegian Cruise Line is due out in Fall of 2015. Here's what you need to know about the newest NCL ship.
No comments yet.