Hotels Stay with Free Water and Theme Park Tickets in Wisconsin Dells.
Wisconsin Dells is fun for your entire family
If you want to have a quality family fun time, if you want to go to a place which is good for your entire family, where every member of your family can find something to do, you should definitely put Wisconsin Dells on the top of your list. I am quoting myself, because I can't say it any better.
How to find the best hotel to stay in Wisconsin Dells.
When you plan your visit to Wisconsin Dells, don't rush to find the cheapest hotel stay. Sometimes you can save very little money, but lose in big by staying in a cheap accommodation. Very often it is better to make a reservation in a more expensive hotel and have a quality vacation time that you'll remember for years.
Many hotels in Wisconsin Dells are affiliated with attractions, water parks and amusements parks. Those hotels will offer you discount coupons and discount theme park tickets or even a free day pass for every guest to certain attractions if you make your reservation there. Other hotels will offer you restaurant discounts, not saying that many hotels have restaurants attached to them.
You can stay in a nice hotel and save on your tickets or eating out costs, balancing overall expenses. So, your luxury hotel stay may pay off in a lot of ways.
Many hotels in Wisconsin Dells will give every guest a free ticket to a certain water park or a theme park.
So, pack and come to Wisconsin Dells!
Hotels that include Free Mt. Olympus admission pass.
American World Hotel and RV resort.
American World is an ALL INCLUSIVE Mt. Olympus Resort. Admission to Mt Olympus Water & Theme Park is included daily with every night's stay, PLUS DAY OF CHECK-OUT (from Memorial Day to Labor Day). Also as a guest you'll get an “Opa” Value Card that will save you an automatic 35% off 20 Top Wisconsin Dells Attractions.
Amenities include restaurant and bar, indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzis, playgrounds, tennis, volleyball and basketball. Also onsite, Crabby's Seafood Buffet & More and the American World Gas, Liquor and Convenience Store.American World RV Resort is right next door on property.
Atlantis Waterpark Hotel and Suits.
The Atlantis Hotel in Wisconsin Dells is a Family Friendly place that features: a Perfect water park for kids 11 and under, 2-room suites, balconies, in-whirlpools, fireplaces, perfect location on the Dells Strip near Noah's Ark, the Ducks, Marley's, and more. Romantic Getaways or family packages are a great way to go! Also at the Atlantis: poolside bar & grill, free internet. All units have HBO and 75 channels of cable. The Atlantis Hotel Features NEW Serta beds and lots of pillows for the best sleep in town!
- The Hotel and Indoor Waterpark are connected
- Free high speed Wireless Internet access available
- 37 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides
- 4 Interactive Children's water play areas
- 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks
- 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track
- 1 Indoor Roller Coaster
- 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters
- 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves!
- 1 Wave pool
- New for 2010 - Catapult (Extreme Ride)
- New for 2010 - Night at the Theme Park
Skyline Hotel and Suits. Situated on a quiet hilltop overlooking the main strip of downtown Wisconsin Dells, the Skyline Hotel & Suites occupies a prime location close to the most popular visitor attractions, activities and entertainment in Wisconsin Dells. With sweeping views of the downtown strip and Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park, the Skyline Hotel & Suites is so close to local shopping, dining, water parks, golf courses, ski areas, state parks and the Wisconsin River. Free admission pass to Mt. Olympus and more!
Hotels that include Free Noach's Ark admission pass.
The Flamingo Motel & Suites
Receive TWO free NOAH'S ARK TICKETS for every night you stay at the Flamingo.
• 158 Deluxe Units
• Mini Refrigerator, Free Cable
• 2 Bedroom Suites & Deluxe Whirlpool Suites
include refrigerator, microwave,
coffee maker and hair dryer
• 3 Bedroom Octagon Suite w/ Full Kitchen (Newly Remodeled)
• Special Group & Senior Rates
• Non-Smoking Rooms Available
• Reduced Rates for Spring & Fall
Indoor/3 Outdoor Pools
• Indoor & Outdoor Whirlpools
• Kiddie Water Activity Area
• Playground • Basketball Court • Shuffleboard
• Sundeck with Umbrellas • Picnic Pavilion & Grills
• Large Game Room • Coin-Operated Laundry
Check for things most easy to forget
Don't forget about kids stuff
AmericInn Lodge and Suites of Wisconsin Dells
AmericInn Lodge and Suites of Wisconsin Dells
I love AmericInn net of hotels for their usual convenient locations, for hotel’s special, one of a kind, solid masonry construction and the quietness of their rooms that have highly rated soundproof. AmericInn continental breakfast is splendid and rich.
AmericInn offers to its guests the only frequent traveler program that pays you 40.00USD after every 10 nights of lodging. It has an easy on and off location that is within minutes to all major attractions.
AmericInn is a participant in “Passport to Savings” and Coupon Book hotels deal. Free With Every Reservation comes “The Passport To Savings!” with which you save 25% off your entire group on the following Dells Attraction: Tommy Bartlett Ski, Sky and Stage Show, Tommy Bartlett Exploratory, Upper Dells Boat Tours, Jet Boat Adventures, Wizard Quest, Ripley’s Believe It Or Not!, Dells 4D Special FX Theater, Noah’s Ark Water park, Original Wisconsin Ducks, Kalahari Theme Park Resort, Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf, Timber Falls Adventure Park, Knuckleheads, Circus World Museum and A Dare Go Carts.
All this makes AmericInn very attractive to consider your hotel stay there.
AmericInn Continental Breakfast
- Make your own hot & fresh Belgium Waffles
- Full array of fresh assorted pastries, breads & donuts
- Cold & Hot Cereal
- Fresh Fruit
- Fresh Juices & Milk
- Coffee served 24 hours
- Peanut Butter & Jellies
- Cream Cheese
- Variety of Rooms featuring Queen or King size beds
- Free High-Speed Internet in every room
- Whirlpool and Fireplace Suites
- Rooms with balconies overlooking beautiful Hulbert Creek
- Two story lobby with vaulted, wood beam ceiling that highlights the cozy fireside conversation area.
- Fitness/Exercise Room
- Guest Laundry
- Free local calls
- Children 12 and under stay Free with adult
- Enhanced continental breakfast
- NEW Bar and Lounge! Serving a variety of soda, beer, wine, pizza, sandwiches and appetizers. Three flat screen TV's. Comfortable Seating. Relaxing Atmosphere.
- All rooms and suites have coffee makers, full size iron & ironing boards, hairdryers and 27" satellite TV with in-room pay-per-view movies
- Spacious indoor pool area features a sauna, oversized whirlpool, pool with water basketball, and a children's activity pool with interactive waterworks and frog slide
- Meeting/Hospitality Room
- Handicap Accessible Rooms
- 24-hour casino shuttle (operated by Ho-Chunk Casino)
- Entire facility is a smoke-free environment.
- 10 Things to Do in Wisconsin Dells Indoors
Wisconsin Dells is attraction #1 in Wisconsin at any season, be it summer, fall, winter or spring. Or even just on a rainy day this place has something to offer for every one- kids, grown-ups or elder people....
- Top 10 Things to Do in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin.
Wisconsin Dells is a small town with the feel of a big city. Every time I go to Wisconsin Dells it seems like the first time, because of that special atmosphere of a holiday that fills this small town with...
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin.
You are planning to visit Wisconsin Dells with your entire family. You have a pet that you hate to leave with a pet sitter or in a kennel. Good news! You can take your tailed four legged friend with you! Not...
- Downtown Hotels Stay in Wisconsin Dells Gets You Close to Many Attractions.
Though you can come to Wisconsin Dells only for a day if you live not too far and can plan to cover one or two attractions or tours at that day, thus saving on a hotel stay, it is way better to do some search...
More by this Author
Wisconsin Dells is attraction #1 in Wisconsin at any season, be it summer, fall, winter or spring. Check what you can do there in winter, fall or on a rainy day.
Wisconsin Dells is a small town with the feel of a big city. Winter or summer, it is the perfect place for a family vacation or business conference. Here are ten ideas to help you plan your trip.
Everyone knows and loves the song "Those Were the Days", and this song is the symbol of its time. But does everyone know that the music was originally written by a Russian man and that it was a popular Russian...