Ireland: an island of European beauty and magic, with unique traditions and culture. There are so many things to do in Dublin that more than a week alone should be dedicated to this visit. Dublin, its capital, is the most cosmopolitan city in Ireland with plenty of recommended sites to visit.
Some Hot Destinations
Some of the most popular Irish destinations are:
- Grafton Street – One of the most important and most wandered streets in Ireland, with vibrant music and entertainment life along the whole street.
- Temple Bar – Another unique street full of bars, nightclubs and pubs.
- St. Stephen’s Grenn – A grand park for a tranquil and relaxing breath of fresh air in the center of the city. In the summer, crowds of people lay on the grass enjoying fun and sun.
- Trinity College – The most prestigious University in Dublin owns beautiful greens, an interior patio and monuments that transport you to an outside world.
- Dublin Castle – One of the medieval cultural passages most visited by tourists and locals, with Viking excavations and other historical memoirs.
- Christ Church Cathedral – An impressive visit to continue along the marvelous architectonic sites in Dublin.
- Guinness Hop Store – The most famous beer in Ireland is one of its most recognized elements worldwide. Visit its factory and store to learn more about its fabrication and history. It is located a little outside of Dublin.
- The population of Ireland is approximately 6,400,000
- Belfast is its largest city
- For the best traditional musicians, visit Hughes in Dublin
- Few useful sites for tourists planning to visit Ireland:
Other Must-See Attractions
Kilkenny is home to Kilkenny Castle, one of the most beautiful castles you will find, and the most beautiful gardens in Ireland, the Powerscourt Gardens. Waterford Cristal factory is nearby in the city of Waterford.
Cork is another popular city where you can visit Blarney Castle, dating from AD 1200, destroyed and later re-built, here you can find and kiss the Stone of Eloquence, said to bring this gift to many. In Cork, the guided tour along the Whisky distillery of Jameson Heritage Centre is a must-see for everyone who enjoys the splendors of this historical liquor.
See More of Ireland
Ireland also offers a wide range of Natural sites, the most outstanding locations for anyone in search of a unique and savage adventure like the Giant’s Causeway, an archeological phenomenon, or the impressive scenery at the Cliffs of Moher, or you can also enjoy the forest journey or the water rapids along the Slieve Blooms, and finish off by experiencing a unique geological formation of the Ring of Gullion in the most mysterious mountain in Ireland. Also, Mourne Mountains County is an exceptional national beauty zone you won’t want to miss.
More by this Author
Opening Times: Mon - Fri: 10am to 5pm: Sat: 10am to 5pm: Sun: 10am to 5pm Address: Lipson St Adelaide 5015 Australia Phone: 08 8341 1690 URL:...
Opening Times: Mon - Fri: From 7.15am Sat & Sun: From 9am Address: North Terrace Adelaide, SA 5000 Australia Phone: (618) 8222 9311 URL:...
Opening Times: 10AM -5PM Daily Address: 126 Lipson Street Port Adelaide SA 5015 Phone:08 8207 6255 URL: http://www.history.sa.gov.au/maritime/maritime.htm ...
No comments yet.