Las Vegas Fine Dining: The Venetian
Are you planning to visit Las Vegas soon? Are you hoping to enjoy a few delicious meals developed and prepared by world-class chefs while you are there?
If so, be sure that your itinerary includes at least one meal at The Venetian – and more if your schedule allows. No matter what kind of food you prefer, you’re sure to find something that you’ll love at The Venetian Las Vegas.
If you love
fine dining, there’s no place better than Las Vegas to indulge. There are many
wonderful fine dining establishments throughout the city, and a large number of
them are located at The Venetian. There are eighteen restaurants located on the grounds
of The Venetian, and ten of them are fine dining establishments.
Fine Options Dining at The Venetian Las Vegas
There are many different kinds of cuisine available at the fine dining establishments of The Venetian. There are, of course, several world class Italian restaurants on the grounds, but many other types of cuisine are also represented. Whether you’re look for California cuisine, French country dining options or the most authentic Italian food available in North American, you’ll find what you are looking for here.
The ten fine dining establishments located at The Venetian are:
- Aquaknox: California-inspired cuisine by Chef Tom Moloney, fresh seafood shipped in daily.
- B & B Ristorante: Exquisite Italian cuisine from Chef Mario Batali and wines from every region of the country specially selected by winemaker Joseph Bastianich.
- Bouchon: Frech country cuisine by James Beard Award-winning chef Chef Thomas Keller.
- Canaletto: Fresh seafood, pasta and meat dishes paired with a lovely selection of proseccos; concept by Larry Mindel of Il Fornaio.
- Delmonico: Delicious steaks and dishes with a Louisiana influence by Chef Emeril Lagasse.
- Pinot Brasserie: Enjoy the lighter side of French cuisine as interpreted by celebrity chef and author Joachim Splichal of Los Angeles.
- Postrio Bar & Grill: Enjoy Master Chef Wolfgang Puck’s interpretation of bar and grill dining.
- TAO Asian Bistro: Enjoy a wonderful Pan-Asian
menu developed by Master Chefs Ralf Scarmadella and
Nathan Henssler. Note that this restaurant has a reputation for being a great place to spot celebrities.
- Valentino: Enjoy regional flavors of Italy prepared under the guidance of James Beard award-winning Executive Chef Luciano Pellegrini
- Zeffirino Ristorante: Enjoy authentic Italian cuisine, much of which is made from ingredients imported directly from Italy, as interpreted by world-renowned chef-to-the-stars, Paolo “Zeffirino” Belloni’s restaurant.
Enjoy Dining at the Venetian
The Venetian one of the most impressive and beautiful gaming resorts that you’ll find anywhere in the world. Whether you make the hotel resort your home base during your stay in Las Vegas or if you just visit the facility to partake of the fine dining opportunities, you’ll certainly be glad that you decided to visit!
More by this Author
Are you looking for a great place to enjoy a leisurely Sunday brunch in Mobile, AL. There are many great places where you can enjoy a wonderful weekend brunch meal all over town. 4 Favorite Restaurants for Sunday...