Best Weekend Getaways in New York City
Take a New York City Trip
The Big Apple is a place for the best weekend getaway in New York City. A City trip is often times a very busy vacation getaway pack filled with New York City Activities. New York is home to so many great things and several of them are in the city so when taking the trip, you need to make a list of all the things you want to see and do and plan the trip carefully so as not to miss anything. Just one word to the wise, New York City weather can be difficult in the winter so make sure to also plan accordingly. To find a cheap weekend getaway to New York City and vacation ideas take a look at some ideas I have put together of must see and do New York City activities. Be sure to spend some time and travel around taking the New York City Tours and participating in all that the Big Apple has to offer.
New York City
Top Ten New York City Weekend Attractions You Must Visit
Her are the highest rated attractions in New York City by some tourists:
1. Ground Zero Tour - A higly recommended tour. You will be touched as you visit this truly emotional museum of events that took place on September 11th, 2001.
2. Top of The Rock Observation - Spectacular views of New York City during the day or night.
3. The Lion King at the Minskoff Theatre - a must for families
4. Inside Broadway Tours - Experience the drama that unfolds behind the scenes.
5. High Line Park - A hidden Gem
6. Staten Island Ferry - sightseeing and Transportation
7. Wicked ( show )
8. Central Park - biking, walking, birdwatching, tennis, rock climbing, skating
9. Rockefeller Center - New York City shopping, dining, attractions, Home to the Top of the Rock Observation Center, NBC Studio Tour and The Rink at Rockefeller Center
10. Broadway - Premier Musical house - host to the longest running Broadway show The Phantom of the Opera
There are some fantastic places to visit on your New York City trip make the best of your vacation.
New York City Weekend Getaway
A cheap New York City weekend getaway vacation can be difficult as there are so many things to see and do that do cost money. But following some of the suggestions above can help you determine where to go and things to see that do not cost a terrible amount of money.
Strolling through Central Park or taking a ride on the Staten Island Ferry can be two things in NYC that can be inexpensive and very worth visiting. Ground zero is also top on may people's list.
Not staying right in the city and commuting into the city may help save money on lodging
Favorite Place In New York City
What Your Favorite place to visit in New York City?See results without voting
- Best Weekend Getaways New York
Find one of the best weekend getaways in New York. The best weekend getaways in Western New York will be very pleasing places to visitors.
- Be Prepared With Travel Accessories For Family Vacations
When we are ready to go on our trip we want to be prepared with the travel accessories for our family vacation that will make our days comfortable.
More by this Author
That's why it's important to make sure to come up with great Physical Education activities and PE Games for Grade School Through High School
I have put together my list of the best weekend getaways along the East Coast
best physical education activities and PE games for elementary children