Places to see in Detroit
There are great places to see in Detroit that include attractions like Institute of arts, Comerica park, Henry Ford museum, Motown historic museum and the Detroit zoo. Detroit is home to American league champion Detroit tigers baseball team and institute of arts. Detroit is the largest city in Michigan and offers world class museums, parks, casinos, shops, sports, festivals and variety of events.
Places to see in Detroit
1. Detroit institute of arts: Detroit institute of arts is one of the fine art museums in the United States. Its collection consists of over 65,000 works. The museum holds significant works of American, African, Asian, Native American, ancient art, graphic art and much more. The museum includes more than 100 galleries, a 1,150-seat auditorium, an art reference library, a 380-seat lecture hall, and a state of the art conservation services laboratory. Detroit institute of arts is one of the best attractions in Detroit.
2. Comerica park: Comerica park is home to the 2006 American league champion Detroit tigers baseball team. The park offers theme park and baseball museum. It features huge statues of tigers, a ferris wheel, and a fountain. It is also close to other attractions including Michigan casinos.
3. Henry ford museum: Henry ford museum attracts thousands of visitors each year from around the world and one of the great inspiring places to see in Detroit with family and friends. The museum features planes, automobiles and trains. Henry ford museum include decorative art galleries and main exhibition hall. The hall has 200 automobiles. There is an IMAX theater inside the museum. Visit this hub for more details:
More places to see in Detroit, Michigan
4. Motown historic museum: Motown Historical Museum is one of Detroit’s most popular tourist destinations. Each year, the museum attracts thousands of visitors from across the nation. The museum galleries contain a variety of musical instruments, photographs, artifacts and control room.
5. Detroit zoo: Detroit zoo situated on 125 acres and has more than 1,500 animals, 700 varieties of trees, flowering plants, and shrubs is a great and fun place to see in Detroit with kids. The zoo offers outdoor animal environments and features include a butterfly and hummingbird garden, world's largest polar bear exhibit and the national amphibian conservation center.
Henry Ford Museum, Detroit
- Things to do in London with kids
- Best Honeymoon Destinations in USA
USA offers some of the best honeymoon hotspots for newly wed couples from cost effective luxurious romantic places to fun activity filled theme parks like Walt Disney World. Honeymoon is the perfect place...
- Top Things to do in New York City
New York city is the most exciting place on earth. New York city is rich with history, cultural activities and events. New York is used in movies all the time to makes the scenes more attractive. There are...
- Best Beaches in Georgia
Georgia's beaches are located on the seaward side of barrier islands, of which only four are readily accessible by automobile which include tybee island, St. simons island, Sea Island, and jekyll Island,...
- Things to do in San Juan Islands
There are plenty of fun and exciting things to do in San Juan Islands which located in the Salish Sea between three great cities and two countries: Seattle, Vancouver and Victoria. The San Juan Archipelago...
- Things to do in Mackinaw Island Michigan
Mackinaw island is one of the top tourism destinations for islands in North America. Mackinaw island is 4.4 square miles in area and located in lake huron just north of Mackinaw bridge that connects between...
- Detroit Airport Parking Options
Detroit Airport offers very convenient parking options with varying pricing options. Both on-site and off-site airport parking are available. On-site parking in detroit airport has evolved nicely with what...
- Things to do in Ann Arbor with kids
Ann Arbor has plenty of fun activities to do with kids around the city...
More by this Author
India has some of the greatest longest largest beaches, though most of them are not clean and they are polluted. If you look for it, you can still find some beautiful and finest beaches all over the vast peninsular...
Traverse city is proud to be America's cherry capital. It celebrates that heritage every year during the week of july with an eight day party featuring over 150 family activities including fireworks, air shows, games,...
A simple way to solve the Nutribullet locking or jamming problem that lets the container jar latch again smoothly.