Scuba Diving Vacations -Best Scuba Diving Destinations to Explore
Scuba Diving Vacations
I still remember the day when I got a chance to see a professional scuba diver, diving underwater for photography. Fascinated by this, I decided that I will have to do this one day. As scuba diving involves proper training, so I approached a diving organization where experienced instructors make me learn how to dive. I found scuba diving an amazing underwater adventure and came to know very interesting facts about Scuba diving that I wish to share with you:
- Scuba diving is actually swimming underwater and SCUBA means - Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus.
- Scuba diving can be done for recreation, commercial or industrial reasons with the use of a scuba set to breathe underwater.
- Recreational diving is done purely for enjoyment as I do.
- A Scuba diver has to carry a source of breathing gas which is actually compressed gas. This helps a diver to stay underwater longer than with other breathe holding technique which are used free-diving and snorkeling.
- Swimfins are attached to the feet of the diver to move underwater.
- My nose and eyes are covered by a diving mask, so I can't breathe in through the nose. I inhaled from a regulator's mouthpiece.
- Before one choose to look forward to learn scuba diving, he must note that statistics says that every hour of recreational diving is 36 to 62 times riskier than automobile driving.
Scuba Diving Equipments ,Log books and Guide
Dive Locations to Feel the Adventure
I always wish to explore the underwater world, the beauty of the reef and the marine life but a little bit scared of scuba diving. Later I come to know that modern scuba diving is very secure and easy to learn. All fundamental skills can be learned in only three days. Here are few scuba diving destinations to explore:
- Scuba Dive Florida, USA: Florida is a perfect dive destination for scuba divers. The entire Gulf coast and Atlantic coast has an asset of reefs, beautiful warm water and tropical fish.
- Scuba Dive Heron Island, Australia: Heron is a quite Island, an excellent scuba dive destination.
- Scuba Dive Hawaii: You can observe sea turtles, enormous stingrays, sharks and whales who gather near Hawaii to survive in its fertile volcanic ecosystem.
- Scuba Dive Cozumel, Mexico: If you decided to dive here, then on a good day visibility can be up to 200 feet. There are around 19 scuba diving reef areas, including swim-throughs crowded with marine life.
- Scuba Dive Fiji Islands, South Pacific: Fiji offers an unbelievable scuba diving experience with its clear water. It has been a favorite hangout for professional underwater photographers.
- Scuba Dive Belize: Belize is a natural destination for scuba divers as Belize Barrier Reef offers a dramatic variety of marine life.
You need to be able to swim and should be in a state of good health to go for scuba diving.
More by this Author
It cover the evolution of mobile communications from 1st generation to 5th generation .Now almost all the service providers as well as the customers seek for availing these 3G and 4G services.
There are many advantages of using baby walker. One is to be proud of giving a valuable gift to the babies and the baby will be happy inside it. So if we put the baby in walker then parents can do all the works without...
Even professionals have had difficulty determining if a diamond is real or not. You can use a diamond tester to test the purity of diamonds
No comments yet.