Visiting Siem Reap, Cambodia: My Memory of Angkor Temples
Exploring a UNESCO World Heritage Site: The Angkor Temples
Using our one-day pass to the Angkor temples in Siem Reap, we fully utilised it and visited countless temples. For me, the most memorables ones are definitely Ta Prohm with the tree roots taking over the temples, Bayon where the many stone faces "look" at you from the towers and the largest of them all, Angkor Wat. Enjoy the following photos which we took during our tour! PS. There are also three-day passes available for those who have more time and which to explore the smaller and less visited temples as well.
South Gate of Angkor Thom
Possibility of Visit?
Terrace of the Leper King
Carving at the Small Temple of Banteay Kdei
Steep Stairs at Ta Keo Temple
Tree Roots taking Over Ta Prohm
Small Temple of Prasat Kravan
Inside Angkor Wat
Sunset At Phnom Bakheng
More Information on Traveling Around Asia
- Seoul: Visit Again and Again
- Top Five Things To Do In Singapore
- Cameron Highlands: Top Tourist Destination in Malays...
- Shopping in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- My impressions of China: Suzhou and Hangzhou
- My Impressions of China: Beijing
- My Second Visit to Hong Kong: The City That Never Sl...
- Visiting Macau: Heritage, Casinos & Pastries
- Ho Chi Minh City: Short Trip to Saigon
- Visiting Bali
- Visiting Phuket Island, Thailand
- Thailand: 3 Days in Chiang Mai
More by this Author
On our second day in Kaohsiung, we started off by having a filling breakfast of black soya bean drink and local snacks. From Taipei Main Station, we headed to Ciaotou Sugar Refinery station. Here, the main attraction is...
Visiting Korea during the winter season
After exploring the main Macau island for one day, we then moved on to the Taipa island. It is a short bus ride away only. As you cross over the bridge towards Taipa, you will once again pass by the Macau Tower. As we...
No comments yet.