Things To Do In Okinawa Japan! Travel With Grace
At Night Okinawa Japan Lights up!
Travel With Grace to Okinawa Japan.
Grace is my bonus daughter, who has acquired a love for traveling ever since she was a little girl. Her passion for traveling has prepared her to journey around the world.
Grace serves in the military, she has been able to travel to the most beautiful parts of the world. As a gifted photographer, Grace has captured her unique surrounding through the lens of her camera, in hopes of enlightening others who dream of traveling the world.
Let's travel with Grace! Our first stop is Okinawa Japan.
Okinawa, established by interesting history, a subtropical climate, and the beautiful beautiful blue ocean - home to a alluring culture.
The location of islands in Okinawa
Grace Heads To Okinawa Japan.
What Is There To Do In Okinawa Japan?
There is plenty to do in Okinawa Japan taking in the main attractions can be an exciting event.
Top 10 Things to Do & Tours in Okinawa.
1.Scuba diving: visit Okinawa's beautiful Coral.
2.Visit Churaumi: Aquarium a beautiful view of unique fishes.
3. Try Traditional Okinawan dishes: Try some of the best dishes in the world.
4. Bike Ride: Okinawa's Hilly terrain. Refreshing bike trails are an exciting retreat.
5. Music:Take in a lie performance of traditional music.
6. Explore Ogimi Village: A fun experience which offers history and the chance to visit the locals.
7. Visit Shuri Castle: A beautiful historic castle filled with history which dates back over 1000 years! .
8.Take Part in an Okinawan Festival: Including the Cherry Blossom Festival, Obon, Orion, Dragon Boat Races.
9. Shop: Shop at the many Malls, Stores, Markets, and Streets around the island
10. Dine at CoCo's Curry: One of the best places to eat in the world. Curry House CoCo Ichibanya in the world.
Grace visits Shuri Castle.
Shuri Castle was originally built in the late 1300s, and played an important role in the political role of the island. Due to War and fires destroyed the castle numerous times over the centuries, the most recent Battle of Okinawa in 1945.
The current buildings are beautifully designed through a remodeling process which took place in 1992.
The castle's central buildings leads through numerous entryways, which includes the well known Shureimon Gate.
The Shuri Castle
The Castle's Hilltop Location Allows A Nice Views over Naha Along The Way
Okinawa's Surroundings Is Family Oriented. At Night The Streets Are Basked In Lights
Some of The Best Local Restaurants Are in Kyoto Station.
Dinner at Kyoto Style Raman.
The Sheraton Resorts Phoenix Seagaia In Miyazaki Japan.
Another Beautiful Place To Visit In Japan is Miyazaki, It Is There That You Will Find Phoenix Seagaia Resorts. The Idea Place To Stay.
Surrounded by the sandy beach and the beautiful pacific, The Phoenix Seagaia Resorts stretches across 750 acres of black pine forest. Located on Kyushu's Hitotsuba Coast one of Japan's most scenic place.
Enjoy 99 Holes Of Championship Golf
The Recreational Options Are Endless.
This relaxing resort in Miyazaki, Japan has an endless resource of recreational options. Tennis, surfing, bowling, horseback riding is available. comfortable rooms are available for providing a comfortable stay.
Phoenix Seagaia Resort
Six miles from Miyazaki International Airport, on the island Kyushu, Japan
Video of Okinawa Japan
The Things To Do In Japan Poll
What Would You Choose To Do If You Visited JapanSee results without voting
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Japan
More by this Author
Starting your day off with simplicity is worth fighting for. The results will lead to low blood pressure and eliminate mood swings. Provided are Three Easy Steps.
- 2Take A Look Inside The Hollywood Wax Museum! Featuring Whitney Houston Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Wax Figure
My trip to Hollywood Wax Museum was a memorable event ,take a look at a few of the stars captured in a stunning wax formation.
- 2Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Model? Find Out What You Should Know Before Pursuing A Career In Modeling
How to Avoid Modeling Scams, Rejection, and how to stay focused in the modeling industry.