Things to do in Cincinnati
Cincinnati is Ohio’s second largest metro area and located in the southwest region of Ohio. Here you can find number of interesting festivals including Cincinnati wine festivals, carnival pardes and food festival. Some of the popular attractions include cincinnati zoo and botanical garden, kings island, newport aquarium and fountain square. Here are some of the things to do in Cincinnati.
Things to do in Cincinnati:
1. Cincinnati zoo and botanical garden: Cincinnati zoo is one of the top zoos in the nation and located in Cincinnati, Ohio. The zoo contains more than 500 animals including cheetahs, black rhinoceros, white bengal tigers, gorillas, komodo dragon, white lions, red panda, penguins, gibbons, monkey island and more species of insects. There is also a botanical garden and spread throughout the zoo. The zoo is one of the main attraction in Cincinnati.
2. Kings island: Kings Island is a 364-acre theme and water park located just north of Cincinnati, Ohio. The theme park offers 100 world class rides, and great live entertainment stage shows. Beast and son of the beast is one of the best wooden roller coaster in Cincinnati. Kings island offers families an array of activities, entertainment and fun.
3. Newport aquarium: Newport aquarium is one of the popular attraction in Cincinnati. Newport Aquarium showcases thousands of animals from around the world in a million gallons of water. There are over 7000 sea animals including warm water fish, cold water fish, penguins, sharks and dolphins. Located only two minutes from downtown Cincinnati at Newport on the Levee.
4. Cincinnati art museum: Cincinnati art museum has more than 60,000 objects, spanning 6,000 years of world art. The museum is one of the top art museum for families and making it the largest collection in Ohio. The museum is located in eden park.
5. Fountain square: Fountain square dedicated to the Tyler davidson fountain. Fountain square offers shopping, dining and sightseeing.
6. Findlay market: Findlay market opened in 1852 and is actually a collection of dairy products, craft and flower vendors, and meats. The market is a fun place to eat or shop.
- Free Things to do in Las Vegas
There are plenty of world class attractions, shows and events that are absolutely free things to do in Las Vegas no need to pay out of your pocket. Bellagio fountains, Valcano show are just on the road side...
- Top Things to do in Atlantic City
Atlantic City, New Jersey is one of the most exciting cities on the eastern seaboard. There is plenty to do in Atlantic City including great restaurants, shows, and casinos. The nightlife in Atlantic City is...
- Top Things to do in New York City
New York city is the most exciting place on earth. New York city is rich with history, cultural activities and events. New York is used in movies all the time to makes the scenes more attractive. There are...
More by this Author
North carolina invites visitors to enjoy the state’s natural beauty, sports, adventure, arts, culture and history. Ride horses and whitewater raft in the appalachian countryside in the north carolina mountains....
Traverse city is proud to be America's cherry capital. It celebrates that heritage every year during the week of july with an eight day party featuring over 150 family activities including fireworks, air shows, games,...
A simple way to solve the Nutribullet locking or jamming problem that lets the container jar latch again smoothly.
No comments yet.