Things to do in Newport Beach
Newport beach attractions
Some of the things to do in Newport beach include balboa island ferry, balboa fun zone, catalina island, newport harbor, balboa pavillion, upper newport bay, crystal cove beach, newport harbor nautical museum and newport aquatic center. Newport beach is a city in Orange County, California. Newport Beach is located 50 miles south of los angeles and 85 miles north of san diego in Orange County. Newport beach is home to many varieties of activities and fun entertainment.
Things to do in Newport Beach:
1. Balboa island ferry: Balboa ferry runs between balboa peninsula and balboa island in Newport beach. The car ferry trip across the bay is about a quarter of a mile and takes about 10 minutes. They are more than 70 gift shops, restaurants and galleries. Balcoa island ferry is one of the main attraction in Newport beach, California.
2. Balboa fun zone: Balboa fun zone is located located on the balboa peninsula of newport beach. Some of the main attractions in balboa fun zone including old horse carousel, a 14-foot trampoline, laser tag, arcade and boat tours.
3. Balcoa pavillion: You can do many things in balcoa pavillion including ocean sport fishing, transporation to beautiful catalina island, scenic harbor cruises, dock fishing, harborside restaurant and boat rentals.
4. Catalina island: Catalina island is another main attraction in Newport beach. Catalina island is the perfect place for families. There are many outdoor adventures such as horseback riding, dolphin watching, beach walks and snorkeling.
5. Newport harbor: Newport beach is one of the best scenic small boat harbors in the world. The beach is great for swimming and sunbathing.
6. Upper newport bay: Upper newport bay is home of 200 species of birds, numerous species of mammals, fish, and native plants. People visit upper newport to hike, canoe, kayak, fish and cycle.
7. Crystal cove beach: Crystal cove beach is located in Newport beach, California. The beach is popular for swimming, hiking, horseback riding, surfing, sunbathing, scuba, fishing, and hiking.
8.Sherman libary and gardens: Another best attraction is sherman library and gardens. Sherman library and gardens is located in corona del mar. The garden has conservatories, flower beds, tea garden patio and fountains. The garden is a botanical wonderland.
9. Newport harbor nautical museum: Newport nautical museum includes ship models, ship paintings, and special events.
10. Newport aquatic center: Newport aquatic center offers olympic water sports of rowing, canoeing, kayaking and canoe competition.
Balboa island ferry in Newport beach
- Best Indian Restaurants in New York City
There are hundreds of Indian restaurants in New York City that might overwhelm you if you want to select one ...
- Top 10 Things to do in San Francisco
Extraordinary city San Francisco is one of the cosmopolitan gems of the world and has plenty of great fun things to do in San Francisco. The city offers travelers sophistication, history, and culture. The...
- Best Honeymoon Destinations in USA
USA offers some of the best honeymoon hotspots for newly wed couples from cost effective luxurious romantic places to fun activity filled theme parks like Walt Disney World. Honeymoon is the perfect place...
- World's Best Theme Parks - Part II
Hershey park is located in Hershey, Pennsylvania on 110 acres of beautiful grounds. The park is one of the top amusement parks in the US and Hershey park rides and attractions include eight roller coaster...
- Top Things to do in Minneapolis
Minneapolis is home to numerous parks and lakes, all interconnected by biking, walking and driveway paths. These offer ample opportunity for activities such as swimming, boating, fishing, ice-skating and...
More by this Author
Here are some of the best water parks in New Jersey including Land of make believe, mountain creek, splash world, hurricane harbor, pirate cove, sahara sams, runaway rapids, coco key water resort, splashin speedway,...
Traverse city is proud to be America's cherry capital. It celebrates that heritage every year during the week of july with an eight day party featuring over 150 family activities including fireworks, air shows, games,...
A simple way to solve the Nutribullet locking or jamming problem that lets the container jar latch again smoothly.
No comments yet.