Things to do in Pittsburgh
Some of the things to do in Pittsburgh include attractions like gateway clipper fleet, phipps conservatory and botanical gardens, Pittsburgh zoo and aquarium and carniege museum of natural history. Pittsburgh is located in southwestern Pennsylvania. Pittsburgh is home to museums, arts, sports, shops, festivals, events, parks and tours and has plenty to offer to its visitors year around.
Top Things to do in Pittsburgh
1. Gateway clipper fleet: Gateway clipper fleet has five river boats and offers fun entertaining cruises, educational cruises, and romantic cruises with entertainment. They provide the iron City shuttle to hientz field for steelers games. Gateway clipper feet is located in station square in downtown Pittsburgh and also one of the main attraction in Pittsburgh.
2. Phipps conservatory and botanical gardens: Phipps conservatory has 19 indoor and outdoor gardens and located in schenley park, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The garden has thousands of exotic plants and flowers. The conservatory is surrounded by lush gardens, shimmering pools and fountains. It is home to flower shows, and fun activities for kids and families.
3. Pittsburgh zoo and aquarium: Pittsburgh zoo is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania's highland park. Pittsburgh zoo has thousands of animals and a indoor aquarium. The zoo has polar bears, sea otters, elephants, tigers, penguins and various big cats. Pittsburgh zoo and aquarium is one of the six major zoo and aquarium combinations in the country. The zoo is another main attraction in pittsburgh.
4. Carniege museum of natural history: Carnegie museum of natural history has one of the finest dinosaur collections in the world. Other exhibits include the hillman hall of minerals and gems, fountain hall of American Indians and polar world.
5. Pittsburgh children's museum: Pittsburgh children's museum is a great place for kids and is a fun thing to do in Pittsburgh. Here kids can play with the exhibits. They have numerous arts, crafts and lots of space for birthday parties.
6. Just ducky tour: Ducky tour is a good choice to see pittsburgh and its three rivers.
7. Waterfront: Waterfront is home to 70 shops, restaurants and entertainment venues.
Gateway clipper fleet, pittsburgh
- World's Best Theme Parks - Part II
Hershey park is located in Hershey, Pennsylvania on 110 acres of beautiful grounds. The park is one of the top amusement parks in the US and Hershey park rides and attractions include eight roller coaster...
- Top Things to do in Atlantic City
Atlantic City, New Jersey is one of the most exciting cities on the eastern seaboard. There is plenty to do in Atlantic City including great restaurants, shows, and casinos. The nightlife in Atlantic City is...
- Natural Attractions in and around Las Vegas
Great natural attractions like Grand Canyon, Lake Mead and Red Rock Canyon are found within driving distance from Las Vegas making it a perfect place for nature lovers and geologists. Las Vegas has all the...
More by this Author
Traverse city is proud to be America's cherry capital. It celebrates that heritage every year during the week of july with an eight day party featuring over 150 family activities including fireworks, air shows, games,...
India has some of the greatest longest largest beaches, though most of them are not clean and they are polluted. If you look for it, you can still find some beautiful and finest beaches all over the vast peninsular...
A simple way to solve the Nutribullet locking or jamming problem that lets the container jar latch again smoothly.