Top 10 Eats in Puerto Rico
El Morro - Old San Juan
- Piones Authentic Puerto Rico Sunset, Beach, Pina Coladas, Mofongo
Piones is located in Puerto Rico, 2 miles north of San Juan & the San Juan Airport.
Top Eats in Puerto Rico!
Puerto Rico is a great place to visit in the Caribbean and you do not even need a passport. The most popular city on the island is San Juan. There is a wide variety of foods to choose from as in any major US city. Of course the local favorites are mofongo, rice and beans, and Medalla (Puerto Rican beer). My eats selection is a combination of upscale and regular restaurant. I have spent over a year in this great city, and here are my top 10 places to eat:
10. Blue Water Club / Tangerines - Isle Verde
9. El Hamburger - Old San Juan ( Old Town )
8) Lobby Lounge in Ritz Carlton - Isle Verde
7) Ajilli Mojilli - Condado
6) El Pulpo Loco - Pinones
5) BLT - Ritz-Carlton Hotel & Casino - Isle Verde
4) Bebo's - Condado
3) Levis Sports Center (Charasco is a must here) - Isle Verde
2) Cafe Puerto Rico - Old San Juan (Old Town)
1) DragonFly - Old San Juan (Old Town)
*Please feel free to post your comments. I would love to discuss this great city and its foods!*
Things To Do in Puerto Rico
- A List of To Do in Puerto Rico on Vacation or Locals BradySmith.me Austin, Travel, Consulting
This is a list of things to do in Puerto Rico.