Travel and Packing Tips for Teens
Europe packing ideas
Stewardess Travel Ideas
Ladies/ What to bring
What you can bring on the plane
I have crafted this unique hub about travel and packing tips for teens to maximize your fun time, and cut out the worry of what to pack for your trip. So you are going on a trip and your worried about what to pack, it happens to many people. You want to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe for the vacation but wait you need to have some extra spending money! Depending on the kind of trip you take will also require thought into what to pack as well.
These ideas are for up to a two week trip, and its somewhere warm preferably, during spring or summer. Items to pack vary on time of year and in high desert areas you would want one warmer jacket, and for colder climates at night, you would want to layer, shirt & jackets with scarf.
Guys / Gals Shoes
- 1 pair of comfortable tennis shoes for walking and hiking
- 1 pair comfortable sandals or flip flops for beaches and playing (Note do not go out and buy a new pair and think you will break them in you will be faced with blisters and its not fun.) The best flip flops are Reef Brand in my opinion. The old surfer dudes used to wear them 24/7
- Ladies, optional pair of corked heels or platforms are fun for evening out and you wont sink your heel in grass or dirt or other.
Attire recommendations for the ladies
- 5 shirts one or two of them tanks
- 3 Jeans
- 2 skirts and or shorts (khaki gives you more choices for top colors)
- 1 tank dress
- 1 evening dress
- 1 little black dress
- 4 pajamas ( 2 p.j's per week)
- 10 pair of undies
- 5 Bra's
- 2 scarfs these can go with the little black dress or dress up your tank dress and cuts a chill if the night air is semi cold.
- 1-2 belts
- 2 purses
- 1 clutch
- 1 light jacket wind breaker
- 10 socks
- 2 swimsuits, bikini and one piece
Many people buy at least two or three tops, a dress and or a bathing suit, while visiting your destination, so plan to add this to your wardrobe as well.
Navy Blazer goes with everything even jeans!
How to escape theft of your wallet
What to Pack for Guy's
6 shirts and two tanks
3 pairs of shorts
2 Swimming trunks
2 pairs of Jeans
1 jacket / wind breaker
2 white shirts
1 dress pant
1 pair of dress shoes
- Bar Soap not liquid
- Sunblock not more than 3 oz.
- Toothpaste under 3 oz.
- Deodorant under 3 oz
- Razor must be in checked baggage put it all in zip locked baggage in checked bags.
- Ziploc baggie put all items in for security check 1 gallon. bring makeup under 3oz. over wont make it.
- Do not bring hair dryer or hair spray
Note: You have to take your shoes off at security check point at airport so I wear slip on sandals or my flip flops so its easy to get them on and off while staying in line.
Men's Simple Packing Ideas
- Most comfortable sandals: Recommending Reef Ginger Sandals | Big Girl Life
Wondering what the most comfortable sandals are for women? Big Girl Life recommends Reef Ginger: a non-sponsored review - features, benefits, and links to purchase.
Travel Safety Tips
- Stay Together with friends, do not go anywhere without telling someone where you will be and take at least one person you know with you!
- Have a fake wallet with one 10.00 give to muggers
- Give yourself time to get to airports
- Do NOT carry loads of cash on you
- Do NOT leave loads of cash in your room
- Put a small first aid kit in your purse
- Put your swim suit and one outfit in carry on so if your bag gets lost you can at least go swimming and out on the town.
- Do NOT carry all your information with you when traveling, leave soc security card at home.
- MOM, Keep a copy of their passport photo with you and copy of passport information page. So if theirs is lost of stolen you can fax it to them, they can also carry these copies. But you will be able to help them out. if theirs gets lost or stolen.
- Keep a copy of the teens itinerary with family.
- Never open your hotel door to someone you do not know.
- Teens and Travel : Travel Channel
Teens are often the most enthusiastic of travelers, but their interests -- and schedules -- often aren't aligned with their younger peers or parents.
More by this Author
influential women in America , tops ten influential women American history , born before 1930, famous women in history presidents wives , Annie Oakley
top ten places to go this summer, summer fun in water parks and other places, summer ,vacation and travel ideas for the summer, where to go this summer,
are you sad? , I am sad, The teardrop poems ,