Headed out on a summer vacation soon? If you're like me, you always to forget to bring at least one essential item. Don't ever let that happen again! Check off the items on my list and then find out what others are taking with them on their travels.
- Camera, camera charger, camera case, memory card(s)
- Books and bookmarks
- Wallet: Money, debit card, credit card, checks, license
- Journal and pen
- hand sanitizer
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- face soap
- Body Wash
- Hairspray, mousse, other hair styling products
- razor, nail clippers
- toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash
- Pillow, neck pillow, blanket
- Sleep mask, ear plugs
- Towel/beach towel
- socks, tennis shoes, dress shoes, flip flops
- t-shirts, tops
- jacket, sweater
- pants, jeans, shorts
- dresses, skirts
- hair accessories (pony tail holders, headbands, barrettes)
- curling iron, straightener, blow dryer
- glasses, contacts, contact solution
- purse, carry on bag, suitcase
More Traveling and Summer
- Staycation Fun
With high gas prices and entertainment being a lower financial priority compared to most summers, it's resourceful for most to have a staycation this summer. A staycation means you plan activities within your town or even just in your home instead...
- 100 Ways to Have Fun in the Summer
Here are some interesting activities to do during the summer months.
- Stylish One Piece Swimsuits
Here are some trendy one piece bathing suits to help you get ready for summer.
More by this Author
Discover fashion from the 50's and learn how to recreate the look for today.
Learn how to create trendy styles and updos for your short hair.
These are just some of the little things that annoy us as humans. Can you relate to any of them?