What to expect when renting a Pet-Friendly Vacation Home in St. Augustine, Florida
St. Augustine Beach Rentals
St. Augustine Florida Vacation Rentals
Having a rental home in beautiful St. Augustine, Florida is a wonderful way to enjoy your vacation time. St. Augustine is known for pristine beaches, great entertainment, mild weather, and fun for the whole family. Shore Dreams Vacation Rentals is a boutique company that specializes in beautiful, luxurious, pet friendly, and affordable St. Augustine vacation rentals, and we have a lot to offer first time and veteran renters. If you have never rented St. Augustine real estate before, it’s easy to be nervous or curious as to what it would entail. As a way to make things a little less intimidating, we put together a small guide that tells you what to expect.
- You can expect your rental agent to walk you through the entire process. After browsing our rental properties in St. Augustine, all you really need to do to get more information, or to start the renting process, is call us up. We will explain every step of the process to you, clarify any questions that you have, and help it be as convenient as possible.
- Shore Dreams Vacation Rentals holds itself to the highest standard of professionalism. You can always expect our staff to be courteous, professional, friendly, and knowledgeable about the rentals we offer, the locations that we offer our rentals in, and much more!
- You can also expect our site to be easy to navigate, with clear photos of what each rental looks like. Unlike other sites, which often are difficult to navigate, vague when it comes to describing the rentals that are being offered, and often are out of date, Shore Dreams Vacation Rentals prides itself on keeping everything easy to access, updated frequently and easy to understand.
- We also pride ourselves on offering a variety of different rental homes in St. Augustine as well as other locations. As your vacation rental company of choice, Shore Dreams makes an effort to get the best rentals in some of the hottest locations in the United States. Along with beautiful rentals in St. Augustine, we also have rentals in areas like Panama City, Destin, Miramar Beach and even Lake Sinclair.
- You can expect to find a pet friendly rental at Shore Dreams Vacation Rentals. Who says Fido can’t come along on vacation? With all the pet friendly rental homes we offer, it’s easy to find a bargain that can accommodate the whole family…even your pets! Our new Salty Dog Beach Cottages are designed to be pet friendly, so why not browse them today?
- Shore Dreams Vacation Rentals also prides itself on offering great prices on each rental. You don’t have to be a millionaire in order to enjoy the ocean view from one of our luxury rental homes. We have a rental for just about any budget.
There are a lot of companies that offer rental homes in Florida and Georgia, but not all of them can give you what they promise to deliver. At Shore Dreams Vacation Rentals, you can bet that we will do everything possible to make sure that you are matched with the right rental for your vacationing needs, and that you will get it at the right price. Rentals get filled very quickly, so start browsing and call one of our agents for more information as soon as possible.
Top Restaurants to Eat at in St. Augustine
- Bistro de Leon – European, french
- Collage Restaurant – seafood, steak, electic
- Harry’s Seafood St. Augustine - seafood
- 95 Cordova - St. Augustine – American traditional
- Casa Maya - Fresh, gourmet Mexican food from the Yucatan
- Café Alcazar – continental with the best lunch
- Gypsy Cab Company - St. Augustine Beach – urban cuisine
- Columbia Restaurant – Spanish cuisine
- Pizza Garden and Pastabilities - St. Augustine Beach - sicilian
- O’Steens Restaurant – best fried shrimp
- Cap’s on the Water - seafood
- Gaufres & Goods - greek
- Gas Full Service Restaurant – contemporary comfort food made from scratch
- Tasting Room - contemporary spanish
- Atlantic Grille at Hammock Beach Resort – contemporary cuisine
- The Floridian – vegan/vegetarian
- The Back 40 Urban Café – mix of flavors from around the world
- Casa Benedetto's Italian Caffe – authentic sicilian
- Kings Bistro – gourmet sandwiches
- Celler 6 - tapas
A few extras…
- La Pentola - St. Augustine – mediterranean latin
- The Present Moment Café – organic vegetarian
- Manatee Café –organic, healthy cuisine
- Pizza Time of St.Augustine - pizza
- Catch 27 – fresh seafood southern style
- 180 Vilano Grill and Pizza – American
- Purple Olive fresh seafood, prime cuts of beef, lamb, and pork; vegetarian choices, and fresh produce.
- Mango Mangos - classic American fare with flavors from the Caribbean and the Southwest
Top 50 Things to See While in St. Augustine
- St. Augustine Wild Reserve
- The Ximenez-Fatio House – unique house museum
- Flagler College – historic campus
- Castillo de San Marcos-monument / statue
- Mission of Nombre de Dios
- Basilica Cathedral
- St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum
- Flagler Memorial Church
- Memorial Presbyterian Church
- Anastasia State Park
- High Tide Art Gallery
- Fort Matanzas
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm
- St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum
- Old City
- St. George Street
- St. Augustine Amphitheater
- Wolf's Museum of Mystery
- World Golf Village - King & Bear Golf Course
- Old St. Augustine Village
- The Lightner Museum
- World Golf Hall of Fame
- Colonial Quarter
- St. Photios Greek Orthodox National Shrine
- World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum
- Paranormal Investigations Inside The Old Jail
- A Ghostly Encounter
- Authentic Old Jail
- Father Miguel O'Reilly House Museum
- Crocodile Crossing (at Alligator Farm)
- Fort Menendez
- The Old Jail History Museum in St. Augustine, FL
- The Oldest Store Museum
- Villa Zorayda Museum
- Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not
- St Johns County Ocean Pier
- Oldest Wooden Schoolhouse
- Dow Museum of Historic Houses
- St. Augustine Inlet
- Ponce de Leon's Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park
- Fort Mose
- Historic Tours of America - St. Augustine
- Pena-Peck House
- Spanish Quarter Museum
- St. Johns Golf and Country Club
- Colonial Crew Revue
- Gonzalez-Alvarez House (Oldest House)
Salty Dog Cottage, St. Augustine Beach
Pet Friendly Travel
Do You Travel on Vacation With Your Pet?See results without voting
More by this Author
With the popularity of AirBnB, there has been an increase in demand for Corporate Rentals, also known as Vacation Rentals in tourist destinations and now in many major cities.
How Owners and Guests can Avoid Vacation Rental Scams and Another Side To The Story
The search for perfect online reservation software, property management and booking systems for Vacation Rental Management is outlined and various systems are tested.
No comments yet.