What to do in Puerto Vallarta #1
A Pirate's Life
Anytime you travel to a natural area surrounded by beaches and camping areas, you will be faced with so many excursions to choose from. Puerto Vallarta is an amazing place to visit! Here is some information about the things that we did to help you decide what to do while you are there. Of coarse, the beach, the pools, and shopping all get scheduled in, so what will you choose to do with the rest of your time?
We have been to Puerto Vallarta a couple of times and have tried a few things. I want to start with my absolute favorite. We tried it on our last trip and agreed that it topped everything else that we did both on this trip and on the last. PIRATES OF THE BAY was fantastic!
Pirates of the Bay:
First, you can choose between the Morning or Evening Pirates Adventure. Both shows are wonderful but the morning one is more appropriate for families with young children. The shows offer completely different adventures as well. Your day starts by boarding an authentic vessel.
The Day show has the amazing Pirate show full of adventure and surprise. The pirates interact with the children and families on board. You even get your own Pirate for the day. Ours was Angry Angie and she was wonderful! She trained our little one in the ways of pirating and even painted her face! We were taken to a private beach where you can enjoy snorkeling, kayaking, the banana boat, treasure hunting, sun bathing, and more. After playing in the sun, you are brought back onto the ship for lunch in the pirates galley which looks amazing. The food was great and your drinks are included!
The evening show offers the show, great food, great fun, dancing, and fireworks! Obviously, the water and beach activities can't be done at night so that is the big difference between them. With drinks being included, you can see why the morning show is more child appropriate.
- Bring Your Swim Suit! When we bought the tickets, no one mentioned the beach activities so we were swim suit less, but we still did everything in our clothes. I was not going to sit it out!
- Give the children the motion sick pills before boarding! Angry Angie was great, she had some for us which is not commonly supplied by other excursions. Kids don't usually get any warning that they will be motion sick. By the time they start showing you signs, it is too late to give them the pill, which comes in liquid for young children. After they hurl, they are fine, but it is sad to see them suffer until they do.
- Your private pirate is amazing and will deserve the tip at the end of the day! Be ready for it!
- Use the bathroom on the ship! It is awesome, you won't want to miss it.
- SUNSCREEN, a must. The ship is bathed in the sun until the afternoon!
More by this Author
www.BetterLifeBodyWrap.com I can't say that I was actually looking for great skin care products. I never really paid much attention to my skin. It wasn't until I met my husband that I was introduced to facials. Then of...
Trying to put this pain into words...
Love Christmas but can do without wrestling the tree after?