Where to see Cirque du Soleil shows in Las Vegas
Cirque du Soleil has 7 shows in Las Vegas
There is no place in the entire world where you can see more Cirque du Soleil shows than in Las Vegas, Nevada. There are 7, count them 7, Cirque du Soleil shows in Sin City, and each one of them is completely different. Whether you are interested in theater, dance, or pop music you can find a Cirque du Soleil show here that fits your taste.
The talent level at Cirque du Soleil is top notch, even when compared to some of the other professional shows in Las Vegas. I don't know how much the performers get paid, but it's probably not enough for the effort they put into this.
What notels and casinos in Las Vegas have Cirque du Soleil shows?
As I already noted, there are a total of 7 different Cirque du Soleil shows in Las Vegas. Here are a few notes about each of them:
- Mystere at Treasure Island - This is considered a "classic" Cirque du Soleil show, with acrobatics, dance, and dramatic sets and costumes. This is one of those shows designed to make you go "WOW".
- O at Bellagio - This show pays tribute to theater. It's a visual drama that is as stunning as it is beautiful.
- Zumanity at New York New York - This show is a bit more risqué. It's a provocative cabaret show with some humor mixed in.
- Ka at MGM Grand - This is an epic theatrical production with rotating landscapes that tells a tale of dramatic conflict.
- The Beatles Love at the Mirage - A show that pays tribute to the music of The Beatles, featuring the original recordings from the band itself.
- Criss Angel Believe at the Luxor - My least favorite of the Vegas Cirque du Soleil shows. I just despise Criss Angel too much to enjoy a show centered around him. They should call it "Cirque du Soleil Goes to Hot Topic".
- Viva Elvis at Aria - This show is at one of the newest hotels in Las Vegas. As you can probably figure out, it pays tribute to the music and life of Elvis.
More by this Author
The Reservoir Dogs defined "criminal cool" in the 1990's. Here's how you can make the perfect Reservoir Dogs costume -- it's way more than just a black suit and sunglasses.
The anti-materialistic Tyler Durden has become a style icon. Here's a guide to how you can dress like Tyler Durden, whether it's for a night out or for a Halloween costume.
Jules Winnfield and Vincent Vega weren't just cool criminals, they were also stylish dressers. Here are some tips for making the perfect Pulp Fiction costumes for Halloween -- or whenever.
No comments yet.