Discovering London - Best London tourist attractions
Below I am going to list and briefly explain various London Tourist Attractions
I am creating this hub today out of a hub request asking for various tourist attractions in London, so go ahead and read down below this amazing information for your complete London sightseeing trip.
- The Changing of the Guard at Horse Guards Parade and Buckingham Palace are free displays of colorful Royal pageantry.
- In September and August, Buckingham Palace is open to tourists and visitors from all over the globe.
- You can take a look at the famous clock tower that shows Big Ben and Houses of Parliament.
- There are many other must-see London-sights which are Tower of London with colorful 'Beefeaters', the London Bridge, Princess of Diana's memorial, British Museum, and Madame Tussauds.
- You have to ride on the London Eye to view around 55 landmarks London.
- London has got finest parks in the world. If you have some bit of time, visit Hamstead Health as discussed previously and Kew Garden also, where you can relax and feel peaceful.
TOWER OF LONDON PLUS RIVER CRUISE
The Tower of London is one of the world's most spectacular and popular fortresses.
Go ahead and visit and reveal its nine hundred-year history as a royal fortress and palace, mint, prison and place of execution, jewel house, arsenal, and menagerie.
The most exciting feature of this visit is that they both combine together in a package, i.e., river cruise on River Thames and a visit to Tower of London.
THE ORIGINAL LONDON SIGHTSEEING TOUR
You can see London's major sights like the Tower of London, Piccadilly, and St. Paul's Cathedral on a double-decker open-top bus.
You can choose which place to visit and which to not which you do not seem interesting enough, it your own choice to visit these famous landmarks to maximize your pleasure of visiting London.
Discovering London is the London's 's best-selling tour.
It depends on you which tour you want to buy and which not.
You can also create your own tour with the help of your guide, but most of the people prefer to go for a fixed tour. Different people have different tastes.
Discovering London brings history, pageantry, and sights of London to life including Thames Cruise.
You can explore the best of London with a good morning tour of the world's most popular city, the name is on everyone's tongue.
You can hire a qualified and experienced guide who will take you through Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, The Tower of London, etc.
MADAME TUSSAUDS WAXWORK MUSEUM
Madame Tussauds Waxwork Museum is the most popular collection of wax figures of popular people.
It is a must see attraction for tourists visiting London and of course for local people also.
Again, I would highly recommend to just beat up the long queues at the gates and buy tickets online in advance from internet.