Why visit Philippines and possibly stay and live here
The gateway to Asia, and the so-called Pearl of the Orient Seas, the Philippines, is indeed a very promising place to visit if you are willing to see enthralling tourist destinations or if you linger to migrate in a temperate country. The country boasts of places that can be likened to paradise, and has fascinating culture and amiable people.
Here are the reasons why the Philippines is a great place to visit, stay or live:
- Life in this country is slow-paced, you can find a lot of time to relax, bond with your family and friends and have some fun.
- The cost of living in the Philippines is very easy to deal with. The cost of products and services priced are as affordable as your dollar’s purchasing of power could go a long way. A $10 dollar budget for a day is ample enough already.
- The country is endowed with numerous captivating tourist attractions that are cinched to give you unforgettable moments and experiences. Aside from Boracay Beach which is considered as the best beach in the world these days, the country also has great beaches with powdery white sand and crystal clear water in Dumaguete City and Caramoan. There are also numerous resorts and sports and recreational facilities that are scattered all over the country. The hotels here are nice and very affordable. The country also has natural wonders that are flocked in by foreign and local tourist in droves such like Mayon Volcano (one of the few volcanoes in the world with a near-perfect cone) in Legazpi City, Albay; Taal Volcano (the smallest in the world); Hundred Islands in Pangasinan; Puerto Princesa Underground River, a subterranean river which is voted as one of the New Seven Wonders of the world; Tubbataha Reef, the world’s most diverse reef in the world; Mt. Apo the highest peak in the world and also the home of the world’s second largest eagle which is the majestic Philippine Monkey Eating Eagle and the list goes on.
- The people here are friendly and helpful. Filipinos are known for being hospitable and can even smile even they are up against tremendous odds and challenges. Filipinos are generous entertainers, mimics and can easily mingle and adapt well with other race.
- Aside from its native dialects the country is also an English-speaking country. Filipinos are good at oral and written English Communications, so getting around here is as smooth as silk.
- The foods here are luscious as you can have a hearty feast of native cuisines, delicacies and desserts. You might try chicken inasal, adobo, roasted pig (which was featured by Discovery Channel as the best in Asia), halo-halo and many more.
- The Philippines is also a good fix for those who love nature. The country’s flora fauna is vibrant, rich and unique. The country has a lot of endemic animals. You may also try to have a gargantuan a fun in swimming alongside world’s largest creature on earth which is the Whale Shark in Donsol, Sorosogon which is voted by Discovery Channel as the best animal encounter in the Asian region.
- You may try snorkeling, kayaking and other water sports here. The country also has numerous dive sites where divers are expected see magnificent and prolific marine life comes in different shapes, colors and sizes.
- You may explore business opportunities, eventually sets up a business and stay here for good. The cost of labor and the cost of building facilities and amenities are cheaper. Filipinos workforce is considered to be the best in world for they are hardworking, resourceful and committed.
- You may also find the girls here attractive too. The vast majority of Filipinas are good marriage partners for they are sweet, charming, caring and devoted partners.
- You can have peace of mind here especially when you have respite in the country’s numerous hidden paradises that are scattered on all over the archipelago.
That's it folks thanks a lot for the read.
If you have feedback feel free to shoot them in the comment box below.
My sixth entry to the HubChallenge
More by this Author
Around 343 km southeast of Manila is a growing tourist destination which is the Camarines Norte, Philippines. Not yet very visible on the radar but steadily making its presence felt is a promising place with a lot of...
Last July 21, 2011 at around 4:00 pm (Philippine time) the members of the faculty and staff of the school where I earn a living decided to call it time out and tried the newly inaugurated Dawel River Cruise in Dagupan...
How to Apply Hot or Cold Fever Sponge Bath? A sponge bath is usually performed to an individual with fever. Here are the Wonderful Effects of Hot or Cold Fever Sponge Bath: The sponge bath can reduce fever and...