flim profile image 73

What is your favourite city / place in Asia and why?

Would your favourite city be the buzzing metropolitan city such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai or Tokyo? Would your favourite place be the laid-back and serene island such as Sipadan Island (Malaysia), Pulau Redang (Malaysia), Phuket (Thailand) or Bali (Indonesia)? Or would you enjoy the oriental-specific culture such as rural parts of China, cultural part of Japan or K-pop Korea? Which is your favourite and why?

lilian_sg profile image80

lilian_sg says

• flim profile image

flim 4 years ago

Wow! Indeed it is a difficult choice! I love many of the countries you stated, with particularly interest in Kota Kinabalu. Maybe because that was where my last holiday was. We went diving and then climbed Mount Kinabalu! Hope you visit Japan soon!

worldtravelexpert profile image83

Kirsty Stuart (worldtravelexpert) says

59

tibetlhasatour says

• flim profile image

flim 4 years ago

Tibet is a country on my travel list. If I go to Tibet, I would prepare for a tour to the Everest Base Camp. Like you said, it is amazing to be standing on the "Roof of the World" and looking up to admire the tallest mountain in this world. Thanks!

abithewriter profile image60

abijith sasikumar (abithewriter) says

• flim profile image

flim 4 years ago

I haven't been to dubai, but have heard many good things about this place. Dubai the wonderland is a themepark with roller coasters and water rides. Looks cool!