flacoinohio profile image 84

Has anyone stayed at The Greenbrier Hotel in West Virginia?

I have stayed at the Grenenbrier Hotel in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia several times in the past and was awestruck by the level of service they provided to their guests in every area of the hotel. During my last stay at the Greenbrier Hotel, I felt as if I were staying at a Disney Resort. I was still paying five star prices at the Greenbrier for three star service and the staff at the Greenbrier expected to be tipped for service was not even close to the service provided during my last stay. In fact dinner service was better at the local Chinese buffet than at the Greenbrier.

TNSabrina profile image61

TNSabrina says

• flacoinohio profile image

flacoinohio 3 years ago

My wife and I have fond memories of the area as well. We too enjoyed the river trails and spent a lot of time near the river. We did like eating at the Mason jar in White Sulphur Springs, you can smell the BBQ as you go down town MMMMM..BBQ.