mbwalz profile image 87

If you were planning your first trip to Paris, what information would be helpful to your planning?

I run a web site to help people plan trips or even plan for them. I've been many times and sometimes I forget what steps aren't obvious to someone planning their first trip!

Jon Green profile image84

Jon Green says

• mbwalz profile image

mbwalz 3 years ago

Actually, I give advice about how not to experience that. I'm sure some people still do, but I haven't in years! But I'm pretty friendly and I find that's works pretty well no matter where you go! Hope you give it another go - well worth it!

promisem profile image93

Scott Bateman (promisem) says

• mbwalz profile image

mbwalz 3 years ago

That's certainly great advice. I always say, never underestimate the time it takes to actually get some place! And English really isn't spoken everywhere, so smile a lot and butcher your French, but just make the effort - well worth it!

saitam profile image82

saitam says

• mbwalz profile image

mbwalz 3 years ago

Versailles IS well worth it - but be aware of the long walk from the train station to the chateau. Buying online is a great idea. With 70 million tourists in town each year, you can bet that patience runs thin sometimes. Smile a lot and be patient!

dis-cover profile image81

Nikolic Predrag (dis-cover) says